- 1 What is included in the fives all inclusive?
- 2 Is the fives hotel all inclusive?
- 3 How many rooms does the Fives beach resort have?
- 4 Who owns the fives Azul Beach Resort?
- 5 What does all-inclusive mean?
- 6 How safe is Playa del Carmen?
- 7 Does Hilton own the fives?
- 8 What is the fives ambassador service?
- 9 Who owns the Fives Hotel and Residences?
- 10 What airport do you fly into for Playa del Carmen?
- 11 Is Playa del Carmen in Cancun?
- 12 What happened to Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya?
- 13 Is the fives part of Karisma?
What is included in the fives all inclusive?
All Inclusive Features:
- Welcome Glass Of Sparkling Wine.
- 7 Outdoor Pools.
- 24-Hour Room Service (Alcoholic Drinks Until 1am)
- Meals & Drinks At 15 Restaurants & Bars.
- Domestic and International Premium Liqueur.
- Unlimited International and Domestic Calls.
- Kids Club Playhouse (4 -12 Years Old)
Is the fives hotel all inclusive?
Located in the vibrant town of Playa del Carmen, just south of Cancun, The Fives Beach Hotel is an all-inclusive vacation resort beyond anything you’ve experienced. Escape to the Riviera Maya, where the sand, sea and sky will captivate your spirit.
How many rooms does the Fives beach resort have?
When it comes to accommodations, the hotel houses 662 suites, some of which offer multiple bedrooms and private rooftop lounge areas. Accommodations feature LCD TVs, coffee makers, rainfall showers and minibars, as well as furnished balconies or terraces.
Who owns the fives Azul Beach Resort?
Karisma Hotels & Resorts®
What does all-inclusive mean?
By Kylie Morrow | February 9th 2021. An all-inclusive vacation is a vacation that includes all the essentials in the booking price. Besides accommodation, you can expect food, drinks, activities, and entertainment to be included, without having to pay extra for it.
How safe is Playa del Carmen?
Playa del Carmen is a generally safe destination for solo visitors, though they should exercise caution as petty crime and scams have been known to occur in Mexico. Tips for solo travelers include sticking to main tourist centers, staying in hostels, and not walking alone at night.
Does Hilton own the fives?
Welcome to The Fives Downtown Hotel & Residences, Curio Collection by Hilton, a stunning hotel offering the best of city and sea.
What is the fives ambassador service?
The Fives Ambassador service. Complimentary laundry service. Guaranteed same day restaurant reservations. Reserved beach or pool lounging area.
Who owns the Fives Hotel and Residences?
This year The Fives Hotel and Residences celebrate 10 years of operation in Rivera Maya, Mexico. The Fives are a subsidiary of TM Grupo Inmobiliario, one of Spain’s largest private real estate developers and one of Europe’s most trusted brands in the resort residences market.
What airport do you fly into for Playa del Carmen?
To get to Playa del Carmen, most travelers fly into Cancún International Airport (CUN), which is about 45 minutes north. To reach Playa, you can rent a car, take a bus or hop in a taxi.
Is Playa del Carmen in Cancun?
Cancun is located on the Yucatan Peninsula on the eastern coast of Mexico, and so is Playa del Carmen, or “Playa”, as it as referred to by locals, about a one-hour drive south along the coast from Cancun.
What happened to Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya?
Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica has changed its name to the Azul Beach Resort Negril. Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Mexico has changed its name to the Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun. The final property in the collection, Azul Beach Resort Riviera Maya, has not changed its name.
Is the fives part of Karisma?
After 12 successful years, Karisma Hotels & Resorts will no longer manage and operate The Fives Azul Beach Resort, effective October 1, 2019. We want to thank you  for the support and commitment you demonstrated over the years with Karisma Hotels & Resorts.