- 1 What is included in the fives all-inclusive?
- 2 What toiletries are provided in a hotel?
- 3 Is the fives hotel all-inclusive?
- 4 How many rooms does the Fives beach resort have?
- 5 What does all-inclusive mean?
- 6 How safe is Playa del Carmen?
- 7 What will hotels give you for free?
- 8 How Much Do hotels pay for soap?
- 9 Do European hotels provide toiletries?
- 10 Who owns the Fives Hotel Playa del Carmen?
- 11 Does Hilton own the fives?
- 12 What airport do you fly into for Playa del Carmen?
- 13 Is Playa del Carmen in Cancun?
- 14 What state is Playa del Carmen in?
What is included in the fives all-inclusive?
All Inclusive Features:
- Welcome Glass Of Sparkling Wine.
- 7 Outdoor Pools.
- 24-Hour Room Service (Alcoholic Drinks Until 1am)
- Meals & Drinks At 15 Restaurants & Bars.
- Domestic and International Premium Liqueur.
- Unlimited International and Domestic Calls.
- Kids Club Playhouse (4 -12 Years Old)
What toiletries are provided in a hotel?
Common Toiletry Items In Hotel Rooms
- bar soap (facial and bath)
- shower cap.
Is the fives hotel all-inclusive?
Located in the vibrant town of Playa del Carmen, just south of Cancun, The Fives Beach Hotel is an all-inclusive vacation resort beyond anything you’ve experienced. Escape to the Riviera Maya, where the sand, sea and sky will captivate your spirit.
How many rooms does the Fives beach resort have?
When it comes to accommodations, the hotel houses 662 suites, some of which offer multiple bedrooms and private rooftop lounge areas. Accommodations feature LCD TVs, coffee makers, rainfall showers and minibars, as well as furnished balconies or terraces.
What does all-inclusive mean?
By Kylie Morrow | February 9th 2021. An all-inclusive vacation is a vacation that includes all the essentials in the booking price. Besides accommodation, you can expect food, drinks, activities, and entertainment to be included, without having to pay extra for it.
How safe is Playa del Carmen?
Playa del Carmen is a generally safe destination for solo visitors, though they should exercise caution as petty crime and scams have been known to occur in Mexico. Tips for solo travelers include sticking to main tourist centers, staying in hostels, and not walking alone at night.
What will hotels give you for free?
14 things hotels will give you for free
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Extra pillows and blankets.
- Shampoo and conditioner.
- Soap and moisturizer.
- Shoe shine kit.
- Coffee and tea.
- Razor and shaving cream.
How Much Do hotels pay for soap?
Hotels actually pay Clean the World to take their unused soap — $. 50 per room, per month, according to Thrillist. They also partner with cosmetic companies like Unilever to receive their rejected soap bars.
Do European hotels provide toiletries?
TOILETRIES There are many hotels in Europe that provide a shampoo/body wash hybrid in the shower, and that’s it. That’s not to say that no hotels provide a counter full of toiletries for you to stuff in your suitcase, but don’t expect them from a non-chain/luxury hotel.
Who owns the Fives Hotel Playa del Carmen?
This year The Fives Hotel and Residences celebrate 10 years of operation in Rivera Maya, Mexico. The Fives are a subsidiary of TM Grupo Inmobiliario, one of Spain’s largest private real estate developers and one of Europe’s most trusted brands in the resort residences market.
Does Hilton own the fives?
Welcome to The Fives Downtown Hotel & Residences, Curio Collection by Hilton, a stunning hotel offering the best of city and sea.
What airport do you fly into for Playa del Carmen?
To get to Playa del Carmen, most travelers fly into Cancún International Airport (CUN), which is about 45 minutes north. To reach Playa, you can rent a car, take a bus or hop in a taxi.
Is Playa del Carmen in Cancun?
Cancun is located on the Yucatan Peninsula on the eastern coast of Mexico, and so is Playa del Carmen, or “Playa”, as it as referred to by locals, about a one-hour drive south along the coast from Cancun.
What state is Playa del Carmen in?
Playa del Carmen is located in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo on the southeast coast and is part of the tourist area of the Riviera Maya, as mentioned before. It is a city that lies on the coast of the Caribbean Sea.