- 1 What hotel chain is secrets part of?
- 2 Is Secrets resort a family?
- 3 Are Dreams and Secrets Resorts the same?
- 4 Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
- 5 Are Secrets Resorts just for couples?
- 6 What is the least expensive Secrets resort?
- 7 Is secrets preferred club worth the money?
- 8 What is the difference between Secrets St James and Secrets Wild Orchid?
- 9 Are dreams kid friendly?
- 10 What is the minimum age at Secrets Resorts?
- 11 Which is the newest Secrets resort?
- 12 Is breathless better than dreams?
- 13 Which is better secrets or breathless?
What hotel chain is secrets part of?
Secrets Resorts & Spas is part of the AMResorts luxury resorts brand.
Is Secrets resort a family?
The Secrets resorts are adults-only, so no children.
Are Dreams and Secrets Resorts the same?
Unlike Zoetry, Secrets is “adults only,” says Doyne. These resorts, which are located throughout Mexico, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and Costa Rica, offer “Unlimited Luxury.” Your clients can expect to receive limitless drinks, pool and beach wait service and their pick of day and evening activities.
Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
Cancun’s Hotels for Adults: From Lavish Luxury to Seductive Sanctuaries. Puerto Morelos, a small fishing village located 25 minutes south of Cancun boasts Excellence Riviera Cancun, Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa and two Desire resorts (clothing optional) for adults and couples.
Are Secrets Resorts just for couples?
The all-inclusive, adults-only romantic retreats offers Unlimited-Luxury® with world-class amenities, including limitless premium drinks, 24-hour room service, exquisite spas, gourmet dining options, endless daytime activities, and nightly live entertainment.
What is the least expensive Secrets resort?
Secrets Resorts – Most Affordable:
- Secrets St James starts at $1089 per person.
- Secrets Wild Orchid starts at $1123 per person.
- Secrets Riviera Cancun starts at $1142 per person.
- Secrets Cap Cana starts at $1162 per person.
- Secrets Akumal starts at $1219 per person.
- Secrets St Martin starts at $1469 per person.
Is secrets preferred club worth the money?
Preferred Club is an upgrade option available at all Secrets Resorts and while it is an additional cost, it’s well worth the value and in fairness, the price is rather reasonable.
What is the difference between Secrets St James and Secrets Wild Orchid?
The Property James and Secrets Wild Orchid are on a peninsula surrounded by the bright blue Caribbean Sea. The Secrets Wild Orchid side includes the majority of the restaurants, shops entertainment, bars, and two pools. The Secrets St. James side includes the gym, spa, two pools, and a few bars.
Are dreams kid friendly?
Unlimited-Luxury® for Family Vacations Beyond Your Wildest Dreams. Dreams Resorts & Spas offer a high level of luxury for couples and couples with children, in ideal beachfront settings. Beautiful and exciting destinations provide a lovely setting for a wedding, honeymoon, romantic getaway or family vacation.
What is the minimum age at Secrets Resorts?
18 years old is the minimum age permitted at Secrets Resorts.
Which is the newest Secrets resort?
The company will be opening its new Secrets Playa del Carmen Resort and Spa in the “heart of the Riviera Maya,” this year, according to its Web site. The 671-suite, adults-only, all-inclusive resort will be the 10th Secrets-branded resort in Mexico.
Is breathless better than dreams?
Overall, Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa is preferred by most reviewers compared to Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa is ranked #16 in Punta Cana with recommendations from 4 reviewers like Star Service, Fodor’s and Oyster.
Which is better secrets or breathless?
As mentioned, Breathless caters to folks looking for a more lively/party atmosphere and is a modern type resort. Secrets typically cater to couples with a more laid back atmosphere. Secrets Cap Cana is newer and is on a great stretch of beach.