- 1 How do I contact Westgate?
- 2 How do I cancel my Westgate resort reservation?
- 3 How much does Westgate cost?
- 4 How long is the tour at Westgate resort?
- 5 How long do you have to cancel a Westgate timeshare?
- 6 Does Westgate have a buyback program?
- 7 Do Westgate owners pay resort fees?
- 8 What is the Westgate Legacy Program?
- 9 Can you smoke at Westgate Resorts?
- 10 Are timeshares worth anything?
- 11 Does Westgate have free parking?
- 12 How far is Westgate Las Vegas from strip?
- 13 Does Westgate Resort have a shuttle to Disney World?
- 14 How do I get rid of my timeshare?
- 15 How do I leave Westgate Travel Club?
How do I contact Westgate?
Corporate Contact If you wish to contact us regarding owner issues or have general questions about Westgate Resorts in general, please call 888-852-2959 or 407-355-2690, or visit our Contact Us page.
How do I cancel my Westgate resort reservation?
Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-218-4363 to change or cancel your show reservation.
How much does Westgate cost?
At Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino the resort fee is $36.99 plus tax per night, though special discounts and exceptions may apply throughout the year.
How long is the tour at Westgate resort?
Participants must attend a ninety (90)- minute discovery tour and sales presentation of Westgate Resorts, Ltd.
The Westgate timeshare cancellation policy is rife with small-print made to keep clients paying. The Westgate cancellation policy is another sad one. Cancellation must be made either 3, 7 or 30 days in advance of the planned arrival time. Cancellation within the window accords the clients a refund.
Does Westgate have a buyback program?
Though Westgate Resorts does not formally operate a timeshare buyback program concerning its vacation ownership portfolio, options are available for owners to work with The Westgate Legacy program should certain criteria be identified during the discovery and eligibility process used to support owners who may be
Do Westgate owners pay resort fees?
*Complimentary shuttle ride available at select Westgate Resorts properties. Reservation required upon arrival at the Front Desk. **Owners are exempt from paying resort fees such as: Wi-Fi for one device, local calls, fitness and in-room safe. †Reservations are based on exchange availability.
What is the Westgate Legacy Program?
The Legacy Program offers Westgate Resorts owners the ONLY Developer-guaranteed release option. By working directly with Westgate Resorts, owners who chose to relinquish their timeshare have been able to do so with very little effort and have been able to relieve themselves of all future maintenance fee obligations.
Can you smoke at Westgate Resorts?
6 answers. There is no smoking in the units, however; we do have designated areas for smoking in the property.
No, the timeshare has no value, because you don’t own anything in the normal sense of the word. It’s not like your regular home, which likely has some equity built up. In fact, a timeshare goes down in value from the moment you sign the contract. There are much better ways to invest your hard-earned money.
Does Westgate have free parking?
At Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino self parking is always complimentary (FREE). If you’re looking for classic, hotel discounts in Las Vegas, let us help you find the perfect room for your budget! We’re always here to help!
How far is Westgate Las Vegas from strip?
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is only 2 miles from the world-famous Las Vegas strip.
Does Westgate Resort have a shuttle to Disney World?
We do have complimentary scheduled Shuttle service to Walt Disney World from our Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa.
Say no, hang up and move on to one of the following solutions.
- Stop paying. Before you do this, take stock of your situation.
- Offer it on the resale market. You’ll get little or no money, except perhaps for a premium timeshare in a higher-end chain like Disney, Marriott or Hilton.
- Use a company to help you exit.
How do I leave Westgate Travel Club?
To receive a refund, canceling Subscribers must write Westgate Cruise & Travel Collection (7720 North Dobson Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85256) or call (800) 572-6169. Cancellation requests received later that ten (10) business days after the purchase date will not be honored.