- 1 How do I contact Club Wyndham?
- 2 How do I complain to Wyndham?
- 3 What happens if I stop paying Wyndham?
- 4 How do I get rid of Wyndham ownership?
- 5 How do I cancel my 2021 Wyndham timeshare?
- 6 How many days do you have to cancel a Wyndham timeshare?
- 7 Who is the CEO of Wyndham?
- 8 Do Wyndham points expire?
- 9 Will Wyndham take back my timeshare?
- 10 How much does it cost to buy into Wyndham?
- 11 What happens if you walk away from a timeshare?
- 12 Can I sell my Wyndham timeshare?
- 13 How do I terminate my timeshare contract?
How do I contact Club Wyndham?
Call 800-786-4476. The Club Wyndham team can help you better understand your ownership and how to best use your points. Call today!
How do I complain to Wyndham?
Wyndham Worldwide complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1-800-407-9832.
- Visit Customer Care.
- Tweet Wyndham Worldwide Customer Care.
What happens if I stop paying Wyndham?
What Happens if I Stop Paying My Wyndham Timeshare? This can cause a significant hit to your credit score. If you stop paying your Wyndham timeshare annual fees then Wyndham can begin collection proceedings – usually through their debt collection department.
How do I get rid of Wyndham ownership?
How do I get rid of my Wyndham Timeshare?
- Find a new owner on the resale market.
- Give the ownership back to the resort/Developer.
- Stop paying.
Contact Wyndham Cares at 866-434-9046, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 8 p.m. ET.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF THE CONTRACT. CANCELLATION MUST BE IN WRITING AND IF SENT BY MAIL, ADDRESSED TO SELLER, ATTENTION: ACCOUNT CONTROLS AND ADMINISTRATION-RESCISSION DEPARTMENT AT 10750 WEST CHARLESTON BOULEVARD, SUITE 130, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA 89135; OR P.O.
Who is the CEO of Wyndham?
Geoffrey A. Ballotti (2018–)
Do Wyndham points expire?
Points expire after 18 months of inactivity and you can keep those points alive by earning or redeeming points. That would be fine, but Wyndham doesn’t stop there. Wyndham also expires points 4 years after they’re earned.
The short answer to owners asking “will Wyndham buy back my timeshare” is no, Wyndham does not have an established program where owners can directly petition them to buy back their timeshare.
How much does it cost to buy into Wyndham?
*The average cost of a Wyndham timeshare is $21,000, plus annual maintenance fees from $725 over the course of 40 years, which is equivalent to $3.40 each day. Financing costs and loan length are not considered.
Some people just stop paying on their timeshares. If you do walk away, don’t be surprised to see a big hit to your credit score and to start getting regular calls from collection agencies. You might regret your purchase, but you did sign a legally binding contract.
Through the limited-time Wyndham Resale Program, we may be able to sell your timeshare for you. Wyndham Vacation Ownership provides reliable brokers services to attempt to sell your timeshare.
The Do’s: How to Write a Timeshare Cancellation Letter
- Get your cancellation request in writing.
- Include a clear request to cancel your timeshare.
- List all the important details.
- Set expectations.
- Send all correspondence by certified mail.
- Don’t get emotional or long-winded.
- Don’t use passive or hesitant language.