- 1 What is the minimum age for Sandals Resorts?
- 2 Does Sandals south coast allow kids?
- 3 Do you have to be 21 to go to a Sandals resort?
- 4 Is Sandals St Lucia kid friendly?
- 5 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 6 Are Sandals or beaches better for families?
- 7 Can children be accommodated at Sandals Royal Caribbean?
- 8 Which Sandals is the best resort?
- 9 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 10 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 11 How do I book a cheap Sandals resort?
- 12 How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
- 13 Is St Lucia good for families?
- 14 Is St Lucia for families?
- 15 Is sandals the best all-inclusive?
What is the minimum age for Sandals Resorts?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older. Any further questions please feel free to contact us!
Does Sandals south coast allow kids?
No they’re not allowed. over a year ago. Sandals resorts are for couples only – the Beaches brand resorts are for kids – the are operated by the same company and I hear the Beaches properties (like Turks & Cacos) are very nice too.
Do you have to be 21 to go to a Sandals resort?
Sandals is adults only 21 and up.
Is Sandals St Lucia kid friendly?
We cater to all crowds, weather you are traveling with your family, group of friends or as a couple they are all welcome at Sandals Grande St. Lucian. However take note that it is an adults only resort and guests must be 18 years or older. No it’s not for kids, Its adults only!
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Are Sandals or beaches better for families?
The three Beaches Resorts or ‘ Sandals Resorts for families ‘ as they’re sometimes referred to, are fun-zones with waterparks and lots of inclusions that cater for younger children. Families and groups of friends will enjoy a truly worry-free vacation here.
Can children be accommodated at Sandals Royal Caribbean?
Why can’t I take the kids? Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Which Sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
How do I book a cheap Sandals resort?
How to get the best deal on your Sandals or Beaches vacation
- Book as Far in Advance as Possible.
- Be Flexible on Your Travel Dates.
- Utilize Sandals Free Night Promotions.
- Police, Military, Department of Defense & Firefighters Sandals Discounts.
- Free Anniversary Night promotion.
- Purchase Travel Insurance.
How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
In all our years of using butler services at Sandals, we have NEVER been disappointed. All this being said, we tip our butlers $25.00 per day EACH.
Is St Lucia good for families?
Thanks to excellent scuba diving, beautiful sandy beaches, and hiking at the Pitons, St. Lucia can be a great option for a family vacation to the Caribbean. Lucia to see which had large guest rooms, kid-friendly pools, and on-site restaurants to make for a great family vacation.
Is St Lucia for families?
St. Lucia is well-known as a destination for weddings, honeymoons, and romance—but it’s also a family-friendly island offering adventures and activities for people of all ages.
Is sandals the best all-inclusive?
It is no surprise Sandals Resorts ranked consistently as some of the best all -inclusive resorts across the world over the last decade. They include most of your activities, food, and drinks which makes your vacation effortless. They even often have private beaches just for guests!