- 1 Do Sandals hotels allow children?
- 2 What is the age limit for Sandals Resorts?
- 3 Are kids allowed at Sandals Barbados?
- 4 Can you go to Sandals as a family?
- 5 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Are sandals or beaches better for families?
- 8 Do you tip at Sandals?
- 9 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 10 How much is sandals Premium Wi-Fi?
- 11 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 12 Can you stay at a Sandals resort alone?
- 13 Which Beaches resort is best for families?
- 14 What does sandals club level mean?
Do Sandals hotels allow children?
Re: Has Sandal’s ever made exception to allow children? To stay at Sandals you have to be 18 yrs or older. Persons under 18 are allowed to attend weddings and the cutting of the cake, but not stay. I hope you are able to find another care giver for your daughter so you can enjoy your trip!
What is the age limit for Sandals Resorts?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older.
Are kids allowed at Sandals Barbados?
Kids are not allowed at our Sandals Resorts, as we want your your vacation to be an experience as romantic and relaxing as possible. But we open our arms to welcome kids, singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Can you go to Sandals as a family?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Are sandals or beaches better for families?
The three Beaches Resorts or ‘ Sandals Resorts for families ‘ as they’re sometimes referred to, are fun-zones with waterparks and lots of inclusions that cater for younger children. Families and groups of friends will enjoy a truly worry-free vacation here.
Do you tip at Sandals?
You’ll be happy to know that except for butlers; tipping is included, and you won’t need to shell out any money for tips while on vacation. The resort handles the tipping, and you’re free to enjoy your vacay.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
How much is sandals Premium Wi-Fi?
The free Wi-Fi is basic and suitable for web browsing, e-mail and messaging. However, the premium internet, suitable for streaming video, Skype and larger downloads, will be available at an additional charge of $42.99.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
Can you stay at a Sandals resort alone?
Can I Stay at Sandals Resorts as a Solo Traveler? While you can go to a Sandals Resort as a single person, it’s not conducive for solo travel because of the way booking is set up on their website. It requires you to enter a second person at the time of making the reservation.
Which Beaches resort is best for families?
12 Best U.S. Beach Resorts for Families 2021
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara – Santa Barbara, CA.
- The Sparhawk Oceanfront Resort – Ogunquit, ME.
- Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort – Amelia Island, FL.
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina – Fort Myers, FL.
- Napili Kai Beach Resort – Lahaina, HI.
What does sandals club level mean?
Club Sandals is the second tier of the three luxury levels offered by Sandals Resorts. A Club Level holiday offers more in-room facilities and concierge services than a standard room, and falls within a lower price range than the high-flying butler suites.