- 1 Are gays allowed at Sandals Resorts?
- 2 Can non couples go to Sandals?
- 3 Who goes to Sandals Resorts?
- 4 Can you go to a Sandals resort as a single?
- 5 Is sandals the best all inclusive?
- 6 Can three people stay in a room at Sandals?
- 7 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 8 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 9 Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
- 10 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 11 Are Sandals resorts high end?
- 12 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 13 What is the age limit for Sandals Resorts?
- 14 Can singles go to Couples Resorts?
Are gays allowed at Sandals Resorts?
Sandals, the Caribbean resort company, announced it was lifting its ban on same-sex couples from 13 resorts, just before a spokesman was due to appear to defend its policy with the former minister, Barbara Roche, on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme this morning.
Can non couples go to Sandals?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Who goes to Sandals Resorts?
1. All Sandals Resorts are adults-only. Sandals resorts cater to adults looking to have a romantic vacation on a tropical island. The adult-only theme means that everything is designed with couples in mind, and that you’ll bask in the sophistication of that concept throughout the duration of your vacation.
Can you go to a Sandals resort as a single?
While you can go to a Sandals Resort as a single person, it’s not conducive for solo travel because of the way booking is set up on their website. It requires you to enter a second person at the time of making the reservation.
Is sandals the best all inclusive?
It is no surprise Sandals Resorts ranked consistently as some of the best all -inclusive resorts across the world over the last decade. They include most of your activities, food, and drinks which makes your vacation effortless. They even often have private beaches just for guests!
Can three people stay in a room at Sandals?
Yes, you can stay at Sandals Resorts with a friend. You are required to have two people to a room (they won’t let you book a single) but the two people don’t have to be in a relationship. My stay at Sandals Negril and Montego Bay in Jamaica were complementary.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
8. Re: Why are Sandals so much more expensive than competition? IMO, Sandals is more expensive because they can be – they do a superb job of marketing their product and advertise aggressively. It is the first resort one thinks of when going to Jamaica for most people because they spend the most on marketing.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Are Sandals resorts high end?
Sandals Luxury The Luxury category appeals to many guests because it makes it possible to enjoy all the inclusions Sandals is known for, without spending more than necessary. This category is ideal for couples that plan to spend most of their time outside of their suite.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
What is the age limit for Sandals Resorts?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older.
Can singles go to Couples Resorts?
Re: Does Couples allow singles? You can most certainly stay at this resort & share a room with your sister, that is if you two are ok with sharing the same bed. I’m sure sisters would not have a problem with that.