- 1 Do Sandals hotels allow children?
- 2 How old do you have to be to stay at Sandals Resort?
- 3 Can you go to Sandals as a family?
- 4 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 5 Are sandals or beaches better for families?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Do you tip at Sandals?
- 8 Can you stay at a Sandals resort alone?
- 9 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 10 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 11 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 12 Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
- 13 How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
Do Sandals hotels allow children?
Re: Has Sandal’s ever made exception to allow children? To stay at Sandals you have to be 18 yrs or older. Persons under 18 are allowed to attend weddings and the cutting of the cake, but not stay. I hope you are able to find another care giver for your daughter so you can enjoy your trip!
How old do you have to be to stay at Sandals Resort?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older. Any further questions please feel free to contact us!
Can you go to Sandals as a family?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Are sandals or beaches better for families?
The three Beaches Resorts or ‘ Sandals Resorts for families ‘ as they’re sometimes referred to, are fun-zones with waterparks and lots of inclusions that cater for younger children. Families and groups of friends will enjoy a truly worry-free vacation here.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Do you tip at Sandals?
You’ll be happy to know that except for butlers; tipping is included, and you won’t need to shell out any money for tips while on vacation. The resort handles the tipping, and you’re free to enjoy your vacay.
Can you stay at a Sandals resort alone?
Can I Stay at Sandals Resorts as a Solo Traveler? While you can go to a Sandals Resort as a single person, it’s not conducive for solo travel because of the way booking is set up on their website. It requires you to enter a second person at the time of making the reservation.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
8. Re: Why are Sandals so much more expensive than competition? IMO, Sandals is more expensive because they can be – they do a superb job of marketing their product and advertise aggressively. It is the first resort one thinks of when going to Jamaica for most people because they spend the most on marketing.
How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
In all our years of using butler services at Sandals, we have NEVER been disappointed. All this being said, we tip our butlers $25.00 per day EACH.