- 1 What hotels are part of RCI?
- 2 Where can I use my RCI timeshare?
- 3 Does Interval International have resorts in Alaska?
- 4 What companies are affiliated with RCI?
- 5 How does RCI membership work?
- 6 Are timeshares worth anything?
- 7 What happens if I don’t pay RCI membership?
- 8 Can anyone RCI?
- 9 How much is the average timeshare cost?
- 10 Is RCI a good company?
- 11 Who is the owner of RCI?
What hotels are part of RCI?
- 24 North Hotel #RGI6. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 24 North Hotel – 3 Nights #RGI7. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 24 North Hotel – 5 Nights #RGI8. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 30 Bencoolen Hotel – 3 Nights #R007.
- 30 Bencoolen Hotel – 4 Nights #R008.
- 4 Seasons at Beech #6023.
- 4 Seasons at Desert Breezes #2512.
Together with an exchange fee, your points can be used to book exchange holidays at RCI-affiliated resorts or for RCI Points Partners products, including car hire, hotel stays, city breaks with flights, attraction tickets and more.
Does Interval International have resorts in Alaska?
“We welcome the Inn at Whittier, our only affiliate in the state of Alaska, to our global network,” said David C. Gilbert, executive vice president of resort sales and marketing for Interval International. Outdoor activities are widely available year-round in Whittier.
What companies are affiliated with RCI?
RCI, formerly known as Resort Condominiums International, is the largest vacation exchange company in the world for timeshare owners. Many of the world’s top timeshare brands are affiliated with RCI such as:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club.
- Disney Vacation Club.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations.
How does RCI membership work?
RCI Weeks membership offers timeshare owners at RCI-affiliated resorts the opportunity to deposit their owned week(s) into our Exchange Holiday programme – and book another of the same value (or more weeks away at resorts of a lesser value), for an exchange fee, regardless of the size of the property, location or
No, the timeshare has no value, because you don’t own anything in the normal sense of the word. It’s not like your regular home, which likely has some equity built up. In fact, a timeshare goes down in value from the moment you sign the contract. There are much better ways to invest your hard-earned money.
What happens if I don’t pay RCI membership?
Your RCI Weeks subscribing membership will be cancelled if you do not renew within 120 days after your membership period expires. If after the 120 days, you decide to Reactivate your RCI Weeks membership, there will be a $49USD charge to reinstate your account, which is in addition to your standard membership fee.
Can anyone RCI?
Can I book travel for friends and family using RCI Travel®? Yes. While friends and family are unable to call in to access your account, you are able to book travel for your friends and family using your RCI Travel account.
How much does a timeshare cost? The average cost of a timeshare is $22,942 per interval, according to 2019 data from the American Resort Development Association (ARDA). Annual maintenance runs $1,000, on average, but can vary based on the size of the timeshare, ARDA reports.
Is RCI a good company?
YES RCI is worth belonging to as long as you do it right and take advantage of the deals. If you only travel once a year or bought a $30,000 timeshare to join you probably won’t see the benefit. But as beanb41 says, if you are flexible there is no better way to travel.
Who is the owner of RCI?
Marriott Vacations completes acquisition of ILG – rci-ventures.