- 1 What resort can I go to without a passport?
- 2 Do you need a passport for Sandals Resorts?
- 3 Where in the Caribbean can you go without a passport?
- 4 Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Bahamas?
- 5 What beach can I go to without a passport?
- 6 What islands dont require passports?
- 7 Can I go to St Lucia without a passport?
- 8 Can you leave the resort in Jamaica during Covid?
- 9 Which Sandals is the best resort?
- 10 Can I go to Cancun without a passport?
- 11 Can I go to Hawaii without a passport?
- 12 Can you get off cruise ship without passport?
- 13 Is Bahamas part of USA?
- 14 Are Sandals resorts safe?
What resort can I go to without a passport?
No Passport Required: 7 Incredible Island Getaways in the U.S.
- Puerto Rico. Beach at Villa Montana Beach.
- Nantucket Island, Massachusetts. The Wauwinet.
- Florida Keys. Beach at Chesapeake Beach Resort.
- Mackinac Island, Michigan. Street at Grand Hotel.
- U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Outer Banks, North Carolina.
Do you need a passport for Sandals Resorts?
Is a passport or visa required to travel to your resorts? Visas are not required from U.S. citizens by any of the countries where our resorts are located. However, a valid U.S. passport is required. For assistance with getting a new passport, or renewing, check out our Passport Information page.
Where in the Caribbean can you go without a passport?
A Caribbean vacation isn’t out of reach without a passport if you stick to the U.S. Virgin Islands: St. John, St. Croix and St. Thomas.
Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Bahamas?
While The Bahamas is a visa-free destination, U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas.
What beach can I go to without a passport?
12 Beaches You Need in Your Life: No Passport Required
- La Jolla Shores, CA.
- Paradise Cove, CA.
- Pfeiffer Beach, CA.
- Cannon Beach, OR.
- Flamenco Beach, Puerto Rico.
- Lanikai Beach, HI.
- Corolla, NC.
- The beaches of Ogunquit, ME.
What islands dont require passports?
Five exotic places you can go without a U.S. passport
- Puerto Rico. The island of Puerto Rico (officially an unincorporated territory of the United States) has long been a favorite of travelers from the contiguous 48.
- United States Virgin Islands.
- Northern Mariana Islands.
- American Samoa.
Can I go to St Lucia without a passport?
NOTE: Generally, all U.S. citizens are required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to Saint Lucia, as well as proof of anticipated departure from the country. This includes travelers arriving by airplane and by private sea-going vessel.
Can you leave the resort in Jamaica during Covid?
Best Resorts in Jamaica during the Covid-19 Pandemic Tourists are allowed to leave their accommodation to go to any tourist attraction that has been certified as a COVID-19 Resilient licensed attraction by the Jamaica Tourist Board and is located within the “resilient corridor.”
Which Sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Can I go to Cancun without a passport?
All Americans traveling to Cancun must have a valid U.S. passport when flying into Mexico, available through the U.S. State Department (travel.state.gov). Upon arrival in Mexico, Americans must obtain a tourist card that must be given to immigration officials when leaving the country, notes the U.S. State Department.
Can I go to Hawaii without a passport?
If you’re traveling direct to Hawaii from any other US state, you won’t need a passport. This is because Hawaii has been a US state since 1959 as well as a US territory since 1898. Whether you are a citizen, permanent resident or anything else, you don’t need a passport when traveling within the United States.
Can you get off cruise ship without passport?
If you choose to travel without a passport, you still need to show a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license) and proof of citizenship (a certified copy of your birth certificate or similar documentation) to get back into the U.S. after your trip.
Is Bahamas part of USA?
NONE of the Bahamas is under US control. The Bahamas is an independent nation and generally resents any US attempts of dictating policy. There are direct flights from Canada to the Bahamas, so there would be no need for your friends to go via the US.
Are Sandals resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.