- 1 Who bought Sunriver Resort?
- 2 Who bought destination hotels?
- 3 What is there to do in Sunriver today?
- 4 What is there to do in Sunriver in winter?
- 5 What is Sunriver known for?
- 6 What is the altitude of Sunriver Oregon?
- 7 What is the synonym of resort?
- 8 What is inland resort?
- 9 Can you float from Sunriver to Bend?
- 10 Can you do the Paulina Plunge on your own?
- 11 What is there to do in Sunriver in May?
- 12 What is there to do in Sunriver in December?
- 13 How do you get to Benham Falls from Sunriver?
Who bought Sunriver Resort?
Hyatt Hotels Corp. expects to close later this year on a $480 million acquisition of Two Roads Hospitality, the parent company of Sunriver Resort. Hyatt announced the acquisition Monday.
Who bought destination hotels?
The deal brings 85 more hotels under the Hyatt umbrella, including dozens of group-focused properties. Earlier this month, Hyatt Hotels Corp.
What is there to do in Sunriver today?
Top 10 Things to Do in Sunriver, Oregon
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors.
- Splash at the SHARC Water Park.
- Stargaze at the Oregon Observatory at Sunriver.
- Browse the Local Shops.
- Indulge in the Delicious Cuisine.
- Visit the Sunriver Nature Center.
- Hit the Slopes at Mt.
- Explore Miles of Scenic Hiking Trails.
What is there to do in Sunriver in winter?
Sunriver Winter Activities
- Skiing & Snowboarding at Mt. Bachelor.
- Mt. Bachelor Shuttle.
- Tubing in Sunriver. Speed down the Sledder’s Hill at the SHARC Facility.
- Ice Skating in Sunriver.
- Snowmobiling Near Sunriver.
- Snowshoeing in Sunriver.
- Dog Sled Rides.
- Helicopter Tours.
What is Sunriver known for?
Sunriver is the Pacific Northwest’s premier destination resort and residential community, as well as Central Oregon’s year-round base camp for adventure, group retreats, and family fun. The resort is home to 63 holes of world-class golf, including the famed Crosswater Club, a Golf Digest Top 100 course.
What is the altitude of Sunriver Oregon?
Sunriver is located in the central portion of the state. It’s approximately 192 miles southeast of Portland (3 hours and 24 minute drive) and has an elevation of 4,164 feet.
What is the synonym of resort?
Some common synonyms of resort are expedient, makeshift, resource, shift, and stopgap. While all these words mean “something one turns to in the absence of the usual means or source of supply,” resource and resort apply to anything one falls back upon.
What is inland resort?
Inland resorts include ski resorts, mountain resorts and spa towns.
Can you float from Sunriver to Bend?
Floating the Deschutes River in Sunriver If you want a shorter ride, or need a place to take a break for lunch, hop out at the Sunriver Marina only a 1 1/2 hour float from Harper’s Bridge. See our Sunriver Map for more information. There are also several locations to float the Deschutes River in Bend, Oregon.
Can you do the Paulina Plunge on your own?
The tour is great for all ages. If you have kids that are capable on a bike, they can ride by themselves.
What is there to do in Sunriver in May?
Things to Do in Sunriver, Oregon
- Deschutes River Trail.
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument.
- Canoe, Kayak, SUP (One of Our Fav Things to Do in Sunriver!)
- LaPine State Park.
- Bike Trails Around Sunriver.
- Southern Cascade Lakes.
- Exploring Caves.
What is there to do in Sunriver in December?
5 of the Best Things to Do in Sunriver, Oregon in Winter
- Spend a Day at Mt. Bachelor.
- Ice Skate at the Village at Sunriver. If you are searching for the best places to go ice skating in the area, look no further than the Village at Sunriver.
- Snowshoe at Swampy Lakes.
- Enjoy a Sleigh Ride.
- Visit SHARC Aquatic Center.
How do you get to Benham Falls from Sunriver?
From Sunriver you can actually access the falls by hiking or mountain biking 2.6 miles starting on Forest Road 600 just east of Circle 7 and off of East Cascade Road.