- 1 Do Sandals accept same sex couples?
- 2 Who goes to Sandals Resorts?
- 3 What is the best Sandals resort for older couples?
- 4 Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
- 5 Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Resort?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Which Sandals Resort is the most romantic?
- 8 What is the least expensive Sandals Resort?
- 9 Which Sandals Bahamas resort is better?
- 10 Which is the newest Sandals resort?
- 11 Which Sandals Resort in Barbados is the best?
- 12 Is sandals the best all-inclusive?
Do Sandals accept same sex couples?
Sandals itself does not discriminate or discourage same sex couples! With the number of weddings on the resorts there is always a mix of couples and singles as well.
Who goes to Sandals Resorts?
1. All Sandals Resorts are adults-only. Sandals resorts cater to adults looking to have a romantic vacation on a tropical island. The adult-only theme means that everything is designed with couples in mind, and that you’ll bask in the sophistication of that concept throughout the duration of your vacation.
What is the best Sandals resort for older couples?
If you’re a chic couple, then you may venture for the busy nightlife at Sandals Ochi Beach Club and Sandals Royal Caribbean, but if you long for a quiet, romantic oasis, then Sandals Antigua or Sandals Royal Plantation may be your perfect match.
Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
8. Re: Why are Sandals so much more expensive than competition? IMO, Sandals is more expensive because they can be – they do a superb job of marketing their product and advertise aggressively. It is the first resort one thinks of when going to Jamaica for most people because they spend the most on marketing.
Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Resort?
Is a passport or visa required to travel to your resorts? Visas are not required from U.S. citizens by any of the countries where our resorts are located. However, a valid U.S. passport is required. For assistance with getting a new passport, or renewing, check out our Passport Information page.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Which Sandals Resort is the most romantic?
Voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort” year after year, adults-only Sandals Grande Antigua is located on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay.
What is the least expensive Sandals Resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Which Sandals Bahamas resort is better?
The best rated Sandals Resort in The Bahamas Of the two Sandals resorts in the Bahamas, Sandals Emerald Bay is the largest and best rated Sandals Resort with a Greg Norman designed golf course, a stunning private beach and an amazing spa.
Which is the newest Sandals resort?
The All-New Sandals Montego Bay Is Now The Newest And Hottest Resort In Jamaica. Sandals Resorts, the Caribbean’s leading luxury all-inclusive hotel company is proud to introduce the reimagined and renovated flagship resort, Sandals Montego Bay.
Which Sandals Resort in Barbados is the best?
Best Sandals resort for: Sandals Royal Barbados is the newest Sandals resort and features a spectacular infinity rooftop pool, rooftop bar and bowling alley. On top of that, Barbados offers some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling trips.
Is sandals the best all-inclusive?
It is no surprise Sandals Resorts ranked consistently as some of the best all -inclusive resorts across the world over the last decade. They include most of your activities, food, and drinks which makes your vacation effortless. They even often have private beaches just for guests!