- 1 Is Silverleaf Resorts still in business?
- 2 Who took over Silverleaf?
- 3 Will Silverleaf take back my timeshare?
- 4 Where are all the Silverleaf Resorts located?
- 5 Will Silverleaf owners be able to use Holiday Inn Resorts?
- 6 Who is the owner of Silverleaf Golf Club?
- 7 How do I cancel my Holiday Inn Club Vacation Timeshare?
- 8 What happens if I stop paying my timeshare?
- 9 Can you forfeit a timeshare?
- 10 How do I get out of a Covid timeshare?
- 11 Are timeshares worth anything?
- 12 How do I get rid of my timeshare?
- 13 Does Orange Lake resort have a shuttle to Disney World?
Is Silverleaf Resorts still in business?
Silverleaf intends to hold a special meeting of its shareholders for the purpose of approving the merger as promptly as possible. Upon completion of the transaction, Silverleaf will become a private company, wholly-owned by Cerberus, and its common stock will no longer be traded on NASDAQ.
Who took over Silverleaf?
The new Silverleaf resorts, which were acquired by Orange Lake from Cerberus Capital Management in May 2015, will boost the Holiday Inn/Orange Lake portfolio to more than 26 properties across 12 states with more than 7,400 villas, said a release.
If you recently purchased your Silverleaf timeshare, you may be in luck. In a timeshare contract, you have a three to seven-day rescission period depending on your timeshare company. In this time frame, you can rescind your contract legally. You don’t want to be stuck paying for a timeshare you probably will never use!
Where are all the Silverleaf Resorts located?
- Canyon Lake. Hill Country Resort.
- Flint. Villages Resort.
- Branson. Holiday Hills Resort.
- South Lee. Oak ‘n Spruce Resort.
- Galveston. Galveston Seaside Resort.
- Conroe. Piney Shores Resort.
- Sheridan. Fox River Resort.
- Holly Lake Ranch. Holly Lake Resort.
Will Silverleaf owners be able to use Holiday Inn Resorts?
As an owner, you still have access to all 13 formerly Silverleaf properties. Many owners are considering upgrading to Holiday Inn Club, which gives them access to the 13 Club resorts as well, but that’s absolutely not necessary. We’re happy to support our owners who wish to use their benefits the way they always have.
Who is the owner of Silverleaf Golf Club?
In a letter to its membership, Drew Brown of DMB announced that active club member, Ben Herman, has purchased The Silverleaf Club in Scottsdale.
For additional information on Holiday Inn Club Vacations reservations and cancellations, contact a Holiday Inn timeshare specialist today at 1-877-815-4227.
If you stop paying it, the timeshare company will do whatever it takes to collect. They’ll make phone calls and send letters, then they’ll assign it over to (you guessed it) a collections company. If you still don’t pay, the situation sinks even further into foreclosure and possible legal action against you.
Give it back: Contact the developer or resort management. Tell them you want to quit-deed the property back to them. In other words, you are willing to give away your timeshare in exchange for the future savings of not having to pay your membership.
If you want out entirely, the easiest way is to see if your developer or resort operator will take or buy back the timeshare at no cost. Some will even offer maintenance-free usage for a few years in return.
No, the timeshare has no value, because you don’t own anything in the normal sense of the word. It’s not like your regular home, which likely has some equity built up. In fact, a timeshare goes down in value from the moment you sign the contract. There are much better ways to invest your hard-earned money.
Say no, hang up and move on to one of the following solutions.
- Stop paying. Before you do this, take stock of your situation.
- Offer it on the resale market. You’ll get little or no money, except perhaps for a premium timeshare in a higher-end chain like Disney, Marriott or Hilton.
- Use a company to help you exit.
Does Orange Lake resort have a shuttle to Disney World?
9 answers. We provide a complimentary shuttle for our on-site destinations. For area attractions, you’ll want to rent a car or us local transportation services. Many of our guests find it to be most economical and convenient to rent a car for their stay.