- 1 What kind of background check does Disney do?
- 2 Does Disney run background checks?
- 3 Can you work at Disney with a criminal record?
- 4 Does Disney Call previous employers?
- 5 Does Disney drug test for employment?
- 6 How long is Disney hiring process?
- 7 Can you work for Disney if you have tattoos?
- 8 How hard is it to get a job at Disneyland?
- 9 How do Disney employees verify employment?
- 10 How do I verify employment for Disney World?
- 11 How do I access my Disney Paystub?
What kind of background check does Disney do?
Background check when process interview on site. They finger print you and do a drug test, thru urine and blood work. Depending on the crime. You will undergo a background check and asked to provide details.
Does Disney run background checks?
Disney uses background checks to protect vulnerable populations like children and the elderly. The company works to protect children from unqualified, dishonest, and dangerous workers.
Can you work at Disney with a criminal record?
Charges involving minors will be a no-go for Disney in any customer-facing positions. Convictions for assault may make it harder to get a job at Disney with a felony or, for that matter, a misdemeanor. Most jobs involve working closely with others, so being able to show an even temperament is important.
Does Disney Call previous employers?
Disney doesnt do personal references, Leaders are told to not give references. Any call asking for a reference will be sent to Employee Verification. They will only tell the potential employer when you worked here and the method of your separation (Self term, terminated and the reason, etc).
Does Disney drug test for employment?
Disney absolutely WILL administer a pre-employment drug test for anyone who is cast in a safety critical role. This includes roles such as attractions, lifeguard, etc. They also will randomly select groups of people from these roles to undergo random drug testing.
How long is Disney hiring process?
Sometimes you can be hired right at the spot, and other times it will take around two or three weeks to hear back. Some positions require you to complete a Disney assessment test.
Can you work for Disney if you have tattoos?
Visible tattoos are now allowed on Disney workers as long as they are not on the face, head or neck and no larger than a hand. They also can’t contain offensive language, symbols or nudity.
How hard is it to get a job at Disneyland?
Getting a job is Disneyland isn’t that hard if you act very enthusiastic and you are charismatic. The job is actually quite tiring and not recommend for those who aren’t particularly fond of children.
How do Disney employees verify employment?
As an employee of The Walt Disney Company, you are eligible for complimentary employment and income verification. You must first create an Employee Account by registering under “Employee Registration” on the VeriSafeJobs website at www.VeriSafeJobs.com. Follow the prompts to activate a temporary PIN.
How do I verify employment for Disney World?
Disney Employment Verification
- The number to verify Disney employment is:
- (800) 800-4857, ext.
- (www.vjsus.com, 9000)
- Walt Disney World Company.
- NEW Disney Casting Number: 844-559-2278!
- To Check on Your W-2: Call Casting Number above, then press 2-1-8-0 to check on your W-2 form.
How do I access my Disney Paystub?
Disney Pay Stubs & W2s
- To log in to the Hub, open you’re a web browser and go to thehub.disney.com/wdw.
- Enter your company email or eight digits personnel number. [ the company email address provided by your manager and the personnel number is printed on your badge]
- Enter your password. Click on LOGIN WITH MYID.