- 1 How much does a Trump hotel employee make?
- 2 Do hotels offer benefits to employees?
- 3 What is the average salary of a Trump employee?
- 4 How much does the assistant to the president make?
- 5 Which hotel chain has the best employee benefits?
- 6 What are the perks of working for Marriott?
- 7 Do hotel workers get discounts?
- 8 What does a special assistant do?
- 9 How much do maids make at the White House?
How much does a Trump hotel employee make?
The average Trump Hotels salary ranges from approximately $71,447 per year for a Sales Manager to $80,767 per year for an Assistant Director of Engineering. The average Trump Hotels hourly pay ranges from approximately $22 per hour for a Front Desk Agent to $22 per hour for a Front Desk Agent.
Do hotels offer benefits to employees?
Every career field and industry offers perks to employees. But employee benefits in the hospitality industry — which covers hotels, restaurants and similar companies — tend to stand out as more interesting than others. Perks in these jobs tend to prove more colorful than, say, a special parking spot at the office.
What is the average salary of a Trump employee?
According to the White House’s annual report on personnel, there were 412 staff members in the Trump White House, as of June 26, 2020. There were 68 staff members who earned an annual salary of $150,000 or more. Four staff members received no salary. The average salary for paid staff members was $98,614.
How much does the assistant to the president make?
The average assistant to the president salary is $79,735 per year, or $38.33 per hour, in the United States. Those in the lower 10%, such as entry-level positions, only make about $59,000 a year.
Which hotel chain has the best employee benefits?
In ascending order, here are the five best hotel companies to work for in 2020.
- Hilton Hotels. Scott Olson/Getty.
- Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. Courtesy Kimpton/IHG.
- Hyatt Hotels. Ken Wolter / Shutterstock.
- Marriott International. Katie Warren/Business Insider.
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts. © Don Riddle/Four Seasons. Rank: No.
What are the perks of working for Marriott?
- Vision Insurance.
- Temporary Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Severance Pay.
- Long-term Disability Insurance.
Do hotel workers get discounts?
Most hotel chains offer their associates either completely free (12 nights with Hyatt) or deeply discounted rates for personal stays (like what Hilton does – read more here).
What does a special assistant do?
Provide special assistance to the administration staff in their everyday activities. Perform and execute special assistance duties as assigned in various projects. Assist in planning, developing, implementing and management of key business issues and protocols.
How much do maids make at the White House?
How much does a Housekeeping at The White House make? Housekeeping salaries at The White House can range from $13-$14.