- 1 Can a single person book at Sandals?
- 2 Is Sandals south coast couples only?
- 3 How old do you have to be to stay at a Sandals resort?
- 4 How much is a day pass at Sandals?
- 5 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 6 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 7 Are sandals adults only?
- 8 How much are sandals overwater bungalows?
- 9 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 10 How far in advance can you book a Sandals vacation?
- 11 Can I upgrade my room at Sandals?
- 12 Does Sandals pick you up from the airport?
- 13 What is included in a Sandals day pass?
- 14 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 15 Is room service free at Sandals?
Can a single person book at Sandals?
Can I Stay at Sandals Resorts as a Solo Traveler? While you can go to a Sandals Resort as a single person, it’s not conducive for solo travel because of the way booking is set up on their website. It requires you to enter a second person at the time of making the reservation.
Is Sandals south coast couples only?
Sandals South Coast – ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only, Whitehouse, Westmoreland, Jamaica.
How old do you have to be to stay at a Sandals resort?
All Sandals Resorts are adult-only properties and guests must be 18 years or older.
How much is a day pass at Sandals?
There are only a certain number of day passes offered each day. The prices are from 10am to 6pm is $85 per person and from 6pm to 2am is $100 per person.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
Are sandals adults only?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
How much are sandals overwater bungalows?
The normal rooms at these Sandals resorts start at around US$500 per night for two people with everything included, and the overwater bungalows start at around US$2,200 per night.
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
How far in advance can you book a Sandals vacation?
When couples use our “Free Sandals Honeymoon Planning Service“, one of the most frequent questions asked is: “When should I book my Sandals honeymoon?” The short answer is: To get the best price and the best rooms, we recommend that you book at least 1 year in advance.
Can I upgrade my room at Sandals?
Room upgrades can be done though agents at 1-888-SANDALS or when you arrive to the resort. However, they are subject to availability. If the room you want to upgrade to is available, you would have to pay the difference.
Does Sandals pick you up from the airport?
At Sandals and Beaches, we offer complimentary transfers to and from the airport for all our guests.
What is included in a Sandals day pass?
A day pass includes usage of all the amenities that the hotel has to offer. You can do as much or as little as you want when you are there. It also includes all your meals, snacks, premium alcoholic beverages, non alcoholic beverages, land sports, water sports, entertainment, gratuities and taxes.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.