- 1 Can Sandals guests go to beaches?
- 2 Are Sandals and Beaches resorts the same company?
- 3 What is included in Sandals vacation?
- 4 Do you have to wear mask at Sandals Resort?
- 5 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Is Beaches resort worth the money?
- 8 Is Sandals better than secrets?
- 9 Which Sandals Resort has the best beach?
- 10 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 11 What’s not included at Sandals?
- 12 Is all inclusive really worth it?
- 13 Do Sandals resorts have buffets?
- 14 Do you have to wear a mask on the beach in St Lucia?
- 15 Can you leave the resort in Jamaica during Covid?
Can Sandals guests go to beaches?
If you’d like to visit Beaches while staying at Sandals, you can inquire with management once you’re on property. Yes, we visited the Beaches Resort 5 mins.
Are Sandals and Beaches resorts the same company?
Beaches Resorts is an operator of all-inclusive resorts for couples & families in the Caribbean, founded in 1997. Beaches Resorts and Sandals Resorts are part of Sandals Resorts International (SRI) which is a parent company to five resort brands across seven countries.
What is included in Sandals vacation?
Every Sandals Vacation Includes:
- Luxurious and Unique Rooms & Suites.
- Unlimited Meals at up to 16 Fine Restaurants.
- Up to 11 Bars per Resort.
- Unlimited Premium Liquors.
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® Wines.
- Entertainment Day & Night.
- All Sandals Resorts are Adults-Only, Designed for Couples.
- Exclusive Butler Service*
Do you have to wear mask at Sandals Resort?
Although guests are not required to wear face masks they can do so at their discretion. All of Sandals Staff wore masks.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Is Beaches resort worth the money?
Beaches is an expensive resort, but it’s a great value for our family, so we’ve gone for three years in a row. Only you can decide if Beaches (or any all-inclusive resort) is worth it for your family.
Is Sandals better than secrets?
If you want to live a unique experience and you don’t have children you should go to Sandals, because they offer the best activities and have often great discounts. On the other hand, if you have children would be best you and your family to either beaches resorts ( which is owned by Sandals) or secrets Resorts.
Which Sandals Resort has the best beach?
Sandals Grande Antigua –When considering which Sandals Resort has the best beach Sandals Grande Antigua has to be at the top of any best beach list. Antigua as an island boasts 365 beaches (one for each day of the year) and Dickenson Bay offers powder white sand beaches with clear, turquoise water.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
What’s not included at Sandals?
Some things that are not included in the booking price at Sandals Resorts are excursions, spa treatments, private candlelight dinners on the beach and photo packages. These are called ‘Vacation Extras’ and can easily be arranged through the resort at additional cost.
Is all inclusive really worth it?
Unlike many other types of vacations, an all-inclusive resort rolls the vast majority of your trip costs into a single up-front price. There are relatively few hidden fees, and you may not even have to worry about tipping. If you’re not going to take advantage of them, this vacation option might not be worth it.
Do Sandals resorts have buffets?
Buffets at Sandals resorts will have staff serving the customers in the line so that people don’t have to share serving utensils. Certain serving stations will also be spread out to avoid too much crowding. “If you put lobster and lamb and duck side by side on a buffet line, everybody’s going to congregate there.
Do you have to wear a mask on the beach in St Lucia?
Masks are only required while in indoor public spaces. You are not required to wear a mask by the pool or on the beach as you are outdoors! Staff were wearing masks at all times and everyone at the resort had to get a negative COVID test and screening before arrival which helps!
Can you leave the resort in Jamaica during Covid?
Best Resorts in Jamaica during the Covid-19 Pandemic Tourists are allowed to leave their accommodation to go to any tourist attraction that has been certified as a COVID-19 Resilient licensed attraction by the Jamaica Tourist Board and is located within the “resilient corridor.”