- 1 Can you visit other resorts in Cancun?
- 2 How do I plan a group trip to Cancun?
- 3 Is it safe to go outside your resort in Cancun?
- 4 Do and don’ts in Cancun?
- 5 What places to avoid in Mexico?
- 6 Is Cancun run by cartels?
- 7 What area of Cancun should I stay in?
- 8 What’s better Cancun or Cabo?
- 9 Is all-inclusive really worth it?
- 10 What should I avoid in Cancun?
- 11 Is Punta Cana safer than Cancun?
- 12 Are there sharks in Cancun?
- 13 Is 20 pesos a good tip?
- 14 What is the best month to visit Cancun?
- 15 Where can I meet girls in Cancun?
Can you visit other resorts in Cancun?
The only way you can visit another [all inclusive] resort is to buy a day (or night) pass. These are subject to availability and may be quite spendy – at least US$80 per person and it goes up from there.
How do I plan a group trip to Cancun?
Planning a group vacation to Cancun
- Book early to avoid rate increase.
- Express booking early to your guests as well.
- Make sure everyone has non-expiring passports.
- Avoid mis-communication by asking more questions.
- Don’t try to handle everything on your own.
- Book with resorts that specialize in group travel.
Is it safe to go outside your resort in Cancun?
In general, there have been no incidents near the tourist area.” The most recent shootings also occurred in clubs well outside the tourist zone which rarely see foreign visitors. Due to Cancun’s limited access – one entrance, one exit – along with heavy security throughout, Cancun is incredibly safe.
Do and don’ts in Cancun?
Let’s get started!
- 20 Do – Bring US Money Or Pesos.
- 19 Don’t – Use Electronic (Credit) Cards.
- 18 Do – Bus Transportation.
- 17 Don’t – Taxi Transportation.
- 16 Do – Beaches.
- 15 Don’t – Keep A Low Profile At The Resort.
- 14 Do – Leave Tips.
- 13 Don’t – Buy Bottled Water For Hotel Room.
What places to avoid in Mexico?
The 12 Most Dangerous Cities in Mexico to Avoid at All Costs
- Mazatlan. The State Department has warned citizens about traveling to this region.
- Reynosa. Many people travel through Reynosa, Mexico, to get to the U.S. | John Moore/ Getty Images.
- Ciudad Obregón.
- Ciudad Juarez.
- Ciudad Victoria.
Is Cancun run by cartels?
Drug cartels operate in the state, which is known for a lucrative retail drug market and as a landing spot for drug shipments. However, tourists have rarely been targeted in gang violence and the woman may have been a bystander hit by a stray bullet.
What area of Cancun should I stay in?
Zona Hotelera (Punta Cancun) Bustling with life 24/7, Zona Hotelera is the city’s most popular tourist destination and perhaps, the best area to stay in Cancun; as such, you’ll find a ton of affordable hotels with breathtaking sea views, numerous tourist activities, family-friendly fun, and incredible nightlife!
What’s better Cancun or Cabo?
If you want that true hot getaway, Cancun is probably a better choice in winter. But Cabo is better if your trip is planned for April to June or October to November – because Cancun is really hot and humid then.
Is all-inclusive really worth it?
Unlike many other types of vacations, an all-inclusive resort rolls the vast majority of your trip costs into a single up-front price. There are relatively few hidden fees, and you may not even have to worry about tipping. If you’re not going to take advantage of them, this vacation option might not be worth it.
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Things You Definitely Should Not Do in Cancún
- Don’t JUST Stay in the Hotel Zone.
- Don’t Lose Your Resort Bracelet.
- Don’t Only Stay in Cancún.
- Don’t Eat at Señor Frog’s.
- Don’t Go at Spring Break.
- Don’t Visit in the Summer.
- Don’t Rent a Car.
- Don’t Skip the Street Food.
Is Punta Cana safer than Cancun?
So if you’re wanting a holiday that also has activities and excursions away from the beach and the resorts, then Punta Cana may suit you better. Regarding cost, the resorts in Punta Cana tend to be cheaper than in Cancun. In terms of safety, both Cancun and Punta Cana are safe, as long as precautions are taken.
Are there sharks in Cancun?
The straightforward answer is yes there are indeed sharks in Cancun. There are sharks in all Seas and Oceans except for the Dead Sea (too salty) and very few in the Arctic. Sharks are distributed worldwide and a vital part of any marine ecosystem. They help to maintain marine diversity.
Is 20 pesos a good tip?
In most restaurants, it’s customary to leave a tip equal to 10 to 20 percent of the total cost of the bill. When drinking at a bar, whether it be in town or at your all-inclusive resorts, it is appropriate to tip 20 pesos per drink, or the equivalent to $1 USD.
What is the best month to visit Cancun?
The best time to visit Cancún is from December to April during the peak season. Even though the crowds are heavier, you’ll experience near-perfect weather and find some of the cheapest flight and room rates for a winter getaway at the beach.
Where can I meet girls in Cancun?
Currently some of the most popular nightclubs and singles bars to pick up girls in Cancun are:
- Coco Bongo at Kukulcan Km.
- The City Nightclub at Kukulcan Km 9.5.
- La Vaquita at Lote 65.
- Mandala Beach Club at Kukulcan Km.
- Señor Frogs at Kukulcan Km 9.5.
- Coyote Loco at Grand Oasis Hotel.
- Dady’O at Kukulcan Km.