- 1 Can children attend a wedding at Sandals Resort?
- 2 Can kids come to Sandals?
- 3 Can you get married at a Sandals resort?
- 4 How old do you have to be to go to a Sandals resort?
- 5 Is a Sandals wedding really free?
- 6 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 7 Can children be accommodated at Sandals Royal Caribbean?
- 8 Are Sandals or beaches better for families?
- 9 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 10 Are destination weddings cheaper?
- 11 What do you need to get married in St Lucia?
- 12 How can I have a cheap wedding?
- 13 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 14 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 15 How much do Sandals employees get paid?
Can children attend a wedding at Sandals Resort?
Can children attend my wedding? Sandals properties are adults-only, but you can have weddings at the family-friendly Beaches resorts too!
Can kids come to Sandals?
Sandals Resorts, unlike Beaches Resorts, does not allow kids. Why? Because they want your vacation to be as romantic and relaxing as possible – only couples are allowed. If you’re looking for a family or group vacation, you’ll want to head to a Beaches Resort.
Can you get married at a Sandals resort?
2. Beachfront wedding. Caribbean beaches are among the most beautiful in the world, and at all Sandals and Beaches resorts you’ll be able to spend some time appreciating their ambiance as you exchange your vows in paradise, right on the beachfront. Beachfront weddings are available at all Sandals and Beaches Resorts.
How old do you have to be to go to a Sandals resort?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older. Any further questions please feel free to contact us!
Is a Sandals wedding really free?
They say the best things in life are free. And we happen to agree. That’s why, when you book 3 nights or more, we’ll gift you a wedding for free. What that means to you is a stunning ceremony venue, a bouquet, boutonniere, and even a cake to cut when it’s all said and done!
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Can children be accommodated at Sandals Royal Caribbean?
Why can’t I take the kids? Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Are Sandals or beaches better for families?
The three Beaches Resorts or ‘ Sandals Resorts for families ‘ as they’re sometimes referred to, are fun-zones with waterparks and lots of inclusions that cater for younger children. Families and groups of friends will enjoy a truly worry-free vacation here.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Are destination weddings cheaper?
Yes, you read that right— CHEAPER! Destination weddings aren’t just for those with big money. 1 in 4 brides have a destination wedding and pay for it themselves! The average cost of a destination wedding is $20,000, which is far less than the national average for traditional weddings.
What do you need to get married in St Lucia?
What you will need to get a marriage license in Saint Lucia
- Valid passport.
- Birth certificate.
- Divorce decree (if an applicant has been divorced).
- A death certificate (original or certified copy) of the spouse (in the case of a widow/widower)
How can I have a cheap wedding?
Here are affordable wedding reception and food ideas:
- Choose a favorite family-owned restaurant.
- Opt for a food truck or two.
- Ask for help with food instead of gifts.
- Make it a cash bar.
- Skip the hard liquor.
- Explore affordable dessert options.
- Keep the reception short.
- Go for a buffet service.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
How much do Sandals employees get paid?
What is the average salary for Sandals Resorts employees? Sandals Resorts employees earn $60,500 annually on average, or $29 per hour, which is 9% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. According to our data, the highest paying job at Sandals Resorts is a Hotel Manager at $87,000 annually.