- 1 Is Secrets resort only for couples?
- 2 What is the least expensive Secrets resort?
- 3 What’s included in Secrets Resorts?
- 4 How many rooms does Secrets Maroma have?
- 5 Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
- 6 What are adults only hotels?
- 7 What is better secrets or sandals?
- 8 Which breathless resort is the best?
- 9 Is secrets preferred club worth the money?
- 10 What is the minimum age at Secrets Resorts?
- 11 What happened to Secrets Capri?
- 12 Are Secrets Resorts family friendly?
- 13 Is Secrets Maroma beach Safe?
- 14 Do you tip at Secrets Maroma?
- 15 How old is Secrets Maroma?
Is Secrets resort only for couples?
The all-inclusive, adults-only romantic retreats offers Unlimited-Luxury® with world-class amenities, including limitless premium drinks, 24-hour room service, exquisite spas, gourmet dining options, endless daytime activities, and nightly live entertainment.
What is the least expensive Secrets resort?
Secrets Resorts – Most Affordable:
- Secrets St James starts at $1089 per person.
- Secrets Wild Orchid starts at $1123 per person.
- Secrets Riviera Cancun starts at $1142 per person.
- Secrets Cap Cana starts at $1162 per person.
- Secrets Akumal starts at $1219 per person.
- Secrets St Martin starts at $1469 per person.
What’s included in Secrets Resorts?
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required.
- Unlimited beer, wine and international and domestic top-shelf spirits.
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks.
- 24-hour room and concierge services*
- Pool and beach wait service.
How many rooms does Secrets Maroma have?
Located in the Riviera Maya, south of Cancun, the 412-room, luxury Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is a romantic, adults-only all-inclusive resort, set on a private white-sand beach lined with sunbeds and cabanas.
Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
Puerto Morelos, a small fishing village located 25 minutes south of Cancun boasts Excellence Riviera Cancun, Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa and two Desire resorts (clothing optional) for adults and couples.
What are adults only hotels?
In most cases, “Adults Only” means that the hotels of this category do not allow children. The minimum age allowed differs by the hotels but is usually either 16 or 18. Adults only hotels might have different characteristics as some adults only hotels are livelier while other are more tranquil, relaxing and romantic.
What is better secrets or sandals?
If you want to live a unique experience and you don’t have children you should go to Sandals, because they offer the best activities and have often great discounts. On the other hand, if you have children would be best you and your family to either beaches resorts ( which is owned by Sandals) or secrets Resorts.
Which breathless resort is the best?
2017 Travy Award Winner for Best All-Inclusive Adult/Couples Resort in the Caribbean and Bahamas. Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa won a Silver Award for being the Best All-Inclusive Adult/Couples Resort in the Caribbean and Bahamas. This award is given to the travel industry’s top hotel brands.
Is secrets preferred club worth the money?
Preferred Club is an upgrade option available at all Secrets Resorts and while it is an additional cost, it’s well worth the value and in fairness, the price is rather reasonable.
What is the minimum age at Secrets Resorts?
18 years old is the minimum age permitted at Secrets Resorts.
What happened to Secrets Capri?
Playa Hotels & Resorts has entered into a binding agreement with a third party to sell the Capri Hotel, formerly the Secrets Capri in Mexico’s Riviera Maya, for a total consideration of $55 million in cash. The sale of the Capri Hotel is subject to customary closing conditions.
Are Secrets Resorts family friendly?
Helpful? The Secrets resorts are adults-only, so no children.
Is Secrets Maroma beach Safe?
The resort has security, and medical staff. As long as you stay on property, and there is really no reason to leave, you will not only feel safe, but pampered! We have been to Secrets Maroma 3 times and other Playa del Carmen resorts at least three other times.
Do you tip at Secrets Maroma?
In our experience the level of service does not depend on tipping. However, we did tip and the going rate is either 20 pesos (smallest denomination note available) or $1-2. We tipped each time we were brought a drink, either at the pool/beach or at a bar.
How old is Secrets Maroma?
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun was opened in 2008, and we have no remodeling plans for the moment.