- 1 Does Sandals Royal Barbados have a gym?
- 2 Is everything really included at Sandals Resorts?
- 3 Does Sandals Antigua have a gym?
- 4 Which Sandals resort is the best value?
- 5 Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Is Sandals the best all inclusive?
- 8 Are overwater bungalows worth it?
- 9 What is the cheapest way to book a Sandals vacation?
- 10 What is the cheapest time to go to Sandals?
Does Sandals Royal Barbados have a gym?
State-of-the-art Fitness Centre CERTIFIED and dedicated Fitness Professionals will lead you through a workout of a variety of movement combinations that exercise your muscles while you have fun in the sun at the same time.
Is everything really included at Sandals Resorts?
Sandals specializes in specialty restaurants and you never have to pay extra to enjoy our world of flavors. Each venue offers a unique ambiance and everything you order is always included and unlimited. At Sandals, you can choose from up to 16 gourmet restaurants per resort and dine at romantic tables just for two.
Does Sandals Antigua have a gym?
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa is the epitome of an upscale couples-only, all-inclusive, Caribbean mega-resort. It offers 373 rooms scattered through 27 acres of tropical grounds on stunning Dickenson Bay Beach. Posh amenities include six pools, a fitness center, and a tranquil spa (treatments are extra).
Which Sandals resort is the best value?
Sandals Best Value Resorts
- Butler Village Honeymoon Poolside One Bedroom Villa Suite – Sandals Ochi Jamaica.
- Caribbean Village Deluxe – Sandals Barbados.
- South Seas Premium Room with Outdoor Tranquility Soaking Tub – Sandals LaSource Grenada.
- Carlyle Premium Room – Sandals Inn Jamaica.
Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
8. Re: Why are Sandals so much more expensive than competition? IMO, Sandals is more expensive because they can be – they do a superb job of marketing their product and advertise aggressively. It is the first resort one thinks of when going to Jamaica for most people because they spend the most on marketing.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Is Sandals the best all inclusive?
It is no surprise Sandals Resorts ranked consistently as some of the best all -inclusive resorts across the world over the last decade. They include most of your activities, food, and drinks which makes your vacation effortless. They even often have private beaches just for guests!
Are overwater bungalows worth it?
Yes! An overwater bungalow is the ultimate vacation if you are looking for relaxation and privacy, all with an amazing view. You don’t even have to leave your “hotel room” for a tan! Snorkeling with sea turtles is just a few steps from your balcony.
What is the cheapest way to book a Sandals vacation?
5 Ways to Plan a Budget-Friendly Trip With Sandals Resorts
- Book a Last-Minute Deal. If the holiday season leaves you feeling overwhelmed, it doesn’t matter where you go.
- Match a Lower Travel Price.
- Take Advantage of All-Inclusive.
- Look for Free Night Promotions.
- Be Flexible With Your Dates.
What is the cheapest time to go to Sandals?
Normally this is late April through mid-June and late August through to early November. Any time you travel around a holiday the prices will increase significantly. Example: for families, it’s cheaper to travel the last two weeks of August than it is to travel the first two weeks of August.