- 1 How long is an epic pass good for?
- 2 How do I extend my Epic pass?
- 3 Will Vail Be Open 2021?
- 4 Is Vail refunding Epic passes?
- 5 How much is the Epic Pass 2020?
- 6 What happens if you get caught with someone else’s Epic Pass?
- 7 How many Epic passes sold 2020?
- 8 What is the last day to buy an Epic pass?
- 9 Is the Epic pass transferable?
- 10 Are Vail lift tickets good at Beaver Creek?
- 11 Are Vail Resorts closing?
- 12 Is i 70 Vail Pass open?
- 13 Are edge Cards refundable?
- 14 What does the Epic pass cover?
- 15 How do I get a refund from Epic Games?
How long is an epic pass good for?
The Epic has you covered with 7 days total at Canadian Rockies’ resorts including Fernie Alpine Resort, Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort, Nakiska Ski Area, Mont-Sainte Anne, and Stoneham.
How do I extend my Epic pass?
You may also enroll in the Auto Renew Program at any time after your initial purchase by calling the Season Pass Call Center at 970-754-0005 or e-mailing [email protected]
Will Vail Be Open 2021?
Vail Resorts fully reopened with lifts and terrain, as weather and conditions permitted this season. The Vail Resorts are limiting capacity, so you’ll encounter fewer people on the mountain! That means more wide-open runs and fresh snow for you!
Is Vail refunding Epic passes?
The EPIC Coverage Refund Policy (“EPIC Coverage”) is Vail Resorts’ refund policy for all Season Passes. All Season Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE except as set forth in these Terms. EPIC Coverage applies only to Season Passes. It does not apply to any other lift access products.
How much is the Epic Pass 2020?
The Epic Pass for the 2020-21 season will start at $979 for adults and the Epic Local Pass will start at $729. The Epic Local pass offers discounts for college students and teens, and children 4 and younger can get a free Epic Pass if they are signed up ahead of the season.
What happens if you get caught with someone else’s Epic Pass?
It is illegal to use someone else’s pass. If you are caught you will pay a fine and your brother will lose his pass. It’s up to you to decide if you want to risk it.
How many Epic passes sold 2020?
The company’s goal is to sell as many passes as possible, to, as Katz said on Vail’s recent earnings call, “… be aggressive … and really move big numbers of people into the [Epic Pass] program.” The numbers are already big: Vail sold around 1.4 million Epic Passes for the 2020-21 ski season.
What is the last day to buy an Epic pass?
– Nov. 5, 2019 – Sunday, Nov. 24 is the last chance to purchase the Epic Pass, the new Epic Day Pass and the entire suite of Epic Pass options for the 2019-20 winter season.
Is the Epic pass transferable?
No, all season pass products are non-refundable and non-transferable. Season pass insurance is available for purchase.
Are Vail lift tickets good at Beaver Creek?
Any lift ticket purchased at Vail is also valid at Beaver Creek, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, and Breckenridge ski areas. 877/204-7881, 970/476-5601, or 970/476-4888 for snow report; www.vail.com or www.snow.com).
Are Vail Resorts closing?
Beaver Creek and Keystone are now projected to close on April 11. Vail will close on April 18. Officials called the revised closing dates “a way of saying thank you” to pass-holders and guests for their support through the pandemic but conceded snow conditions made it possible.
Is i 70 Vail Pass open?
I-70 through Glenwood Canyon is now open following extensive mudslide cleanup and highway repair. One-lane traffic exists along an approx. 1-mile stretch at MP 123.5 where delays are possible. 11 foot width restriction for all CMV’s from MP 116-131.
Are edge Cards refundable?
Any value remaining will be refunded to the credit card on file. Usage rates are the same for all Edge Cards. Refunds will be calculated per a standard formula. The refund amount will equal the days unused on the Edge Card divided by the total days on the Edge Card, multiplied by the purchase price.
What does the Epic pass cover?
Military Epic Passes provide access to all of our Owned & Operated resorts including: Vail, Beaver Creek, Whistler Blackcomb, Breckenridge, Park City, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Crested Butte, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Stevens Pass, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt.
How do I get a refund from Epic Games?
You can find the Epic Games Store refund policy here.
- On your Account page, click on Transactions (also called Payment History).
- Find the game you would like to refund.
- Click to expand the order and to see Playtime.
- Click the Request Refund button.
- Select the reason for the refund in the pop-up window.