- 1 Do Sandals hotels allow children?
- 2 What is the age limit for Sandals Resorts?
- 3 Do you have to be 21 to go to a Sandals resort?
- 4 Are kids allowed at Sandals Barbados?
- 5 Can you go to Sandals as a family?
- 6 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 7 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 8 Are sandals or beaches better for families?
- 9 Do you tip at Sandals?
- 10 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 11 How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
- 12 How do I book a cheap Sandals resort?
- 13 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 14 How much is sandals Premium Wi-Fi?
- 15 Is Barbados good for families?
Do Sandals hotels allow children?
Re: Has Sandal’s ever made exception to allow children? To stay at Sandals you have to be 18 yrs or older. Persons under 18 are allowed to attend weddings and the cutting of the cake, but not stay. I hope you are able to find another care giver for your daughter so you can enjoy your trip!
What is the age limit for Sandals Resorts?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older.
Do you have to be 21 to go to a Sandals resort?
Sandals is adults only 21 and up.
Are kids allowed at Sandals Barbados?
Kids are not allowed at our Sandals Resorts, as we want your your vacation to be an experience as romantic and relaxing as possible. But we open our arms to welcome kids, singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Can you go to Sandals as a family?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Are sandals or beaches better for families?
The three Beaches Resorts or ‘ Sandals Resorts for families ‘ as they’re sometimes referred to, are fun-zones with waterparks and lots of inclusions that cater for younger children. Families and groups of friends will enjoy a truly worry-free vacation here.
Do you tip at Sandals?
You’ll be happy to know that except for butlers; tipping is included, and you won’t need to shell out any money for tips while on vacation. The resort handles the tipping, and you’re free to enjoy your vacay.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
In all our years of using butler services at Sandals, we have NEVER been disappointed. All this being said, we tip our butlers $25.00 per day EACH.
How do I book a cheap Sandals resort?
How to get the best deal on your Sandals or Beaches vacation
- Book as Far in Advance as Possible.
- Be Flexible on Your Travel Dates.
- Utilize Sandals Free Night Promotions.
- Police, Military, Department of Defense & Firefighters Sandals Discounts.
- Free Anniversary Night promotion.
- Purchase Travel Insurance.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
How much is sandals Premium Wi-Fi?
The free Wi-Fi is basic and suitable for web browsing, e-mail and messaging. However, the premium internet, suitable for streaming video, Skype and larger downloads, will be available at an additional charge of $42.99.
Is Barbados good for families?
As one of the Caribbean’s most family-friendly islands, Barbados has superb resorts that are just a short transfer from the airport and have a beautiful setting, excellent facilities and a fantastic range of sports and activities for all ages.