- 1 What resort in Cancun has the best beach?
- 2 Where is the clearest water in Cancun?
- 3 What resort in Playa del Carmen has the best beach?
- 4 What should I avoid in Cancun?
- 5 Are Playa del Carmen beaches better than Cancun?
- 6 What part of Cancun is best to stay?
- 7 Are Cancun beaches swimmable?
- 8 Are there sharks near Cancun?
- 9 Does Playa Del Carmen have good beaches?
- 10 Does Playa Del Carmen have seaweed?
- 11 Is Playa Del Carmen Rocky?
- 12 Is Cancun Safe 2020?
- 13 What is the best month to go to Cancun?
- 14 Is it safe to leave the resort in Cancun?
What resort in Cancun has the best beach?
Best Beach Hotels in Cancun
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun. Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun. Cancun Hotel Zone, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun.
- Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa.
- The Westin Resort & Spa, Cancun.
- Marriott Cancun Resort.
- JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa.
- Paradisus Cancun.
Where is the clearest water in Cancun?
You will find beautiful white sand beaches at the hotel zone in Cancun with the most incredibly blue water. It’s insane how blue the water is! You have to see it for yourself! The area may be touristy and full of all-inclusive resorts, but the Cancun hotel zone beaches have the bluest water of the entire Riviera Maya.
What resort in Playa del Carmen has the best beach?
Best Beach Hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun.
- Viceroy Riviera Maya.
- Blue Diamond Luxury Boutique Hotel.
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda.
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
- Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa.
- Playacar Palace.
- El Taj Oceanfront & Beachside Condos Hotel.
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Things You Definitely Should Not Do in Cancún
- Don’t JUST Stay in the Hotel Zone.
- Don’t Lose Your Resort Bracelet.
- Don’t Only Stay in Cancún.
- Don’t Eat at Señor Frog’s.
- Don’t Go at Spring Break.
- Don’t Visit in the Summer.
- Don’t Rent a Car.
- Don’t Skip the Street Food.
Are Playa del Carmen beaches better than Cancun?
Cancun is easily accessible thanks to its international airport, which is possibly why it became so popular in the first place. The beaches in Cancun are more well-equipped than in Playa del Carmen, with all the amenities you need to spend a day on the sand (or at a beach club).
What part of Cancun is best to stay?
Zona Hotelera (Punta Cancun) Bustling with life 24/7, Zona Hotelera is the city’s most popular tourist destination and perhaps, the best area to stay in Cancun; as such, you’ll find a ton of affordable hotels with breathtaking sea views, numerous tourist activities, family-friendly fun, and incredible nightlife!
Are Cancun beaches swimmable?
Cancun offers a few “Blue Flag” rated beaches. These are safe beaches for swimming. They also offer disabled friendly access to the water.
Are there sharks near Cancun?
The straightforward answer is yes there are indeed sharks in Cancun. There are sharks in all Seas and Oceans except for the Dead Sea (too salty) and very few in the Arctic. Sharks are distributed worldwide and a vital part of any marine ecosystem. They help to maintain marine diversity.
Does Playa Del Carmen have good beaches?
From the turtle nests of peaceful Akumal to the party crowd at Mamitas Beach, Playa del Carmen has the most beautiful places to soak up the sun, have fun and relax overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea along Mexico’s Riviera Maya. We have prepared a list of the best beaches for you to seek out on your trip.
Does Playa Del Carmen have seaweed?
Beaches in Playa Del Carmen that normally get less seaweed. For the past few years the Riviera Maya and Playa Del Carmen, as well as many parts of the Caribbean, have been getting unusually high amounts of sargassum or seaweed (as many people refer to it).
Is Playa Del Carmen Rocky?
Careful where you walk, the beach is gone. Looking north from about half way between 4th Street and 6th Street you can see the rocky shores of Playa Del Carmen. Most of the beach from 4th Street to 10th Street is rocky now. Large rocks are exposed on the beach.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
Due to Cancun’s limited access – one entrance, one exit – along with heavy security throughout, Cancun is incredibly safe. Currently the federal police and Navy personnel patrol the beaches, the police and Army monitor the highways and surveillance cameras have been installed at the ferry piers.
What is the best month to go to Cancun?
The best time to visit Cancún is from December to April during the peak season. Even though the crowds are heavier, you’ll experience near-perfect weather and find some of the cheapest flight and room rates for a winter getaway at the beach.
Is it safe to leave the resort in Cancun?
It’s definitely relatively safe to leave the resort. It would be a shame not to do so, there’s beautiful natural wonders, historic and cultural sites, Eco-Parks, shopping and dining to be had among other things. Follow the theme of many of the previous posts, common sense while traveling is a must.