- 1 What hotels are part of RCI?
- 2 Who is affiliated with RCI?
- 3 Where can I use my RCI timeshare?
- 4 Is Atlantis in RCI?
- 5 What is the best timeshare exchange?
- 6 Are timeshares worth anything?
- 7 Does Marriott own RCI?
- 8 Is 7Across part of RCI?
- 9 What happens if I don’t pay RCI membership?
- 10 How much is the average timeshare cost?
- 11 How long do RCI points last?
What hotels are part of RCI?
- 24 North Hotel #RGI6. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 24 North Hotel – 3 Nights #RGI7. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 24 North Hotel – 5 Nights #RGI8. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 30 Bencoolen Hotel – 3 Nights #R007.
- 30 Bencoolen Hotel – 4 Nights #R008.
- 4 Seasons at Beech #6023.
- 4 Seasons at Desert Breezes #2512.
Who is affiliated with RCI?
RCI is part of Wyndham Destination Network and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands.
Together with an exchange fee, your points can be used to book exchange holidays at RCI-affiliated resorts or for RCI Points Partners products, including car hire, hotel stays, city breaks with flights, attraction tickets and more.
Is Atlantis in RCI?
Atlantis is not thru RCI, it’s an Interval International resort.
Below are the largest and most well-known companies:
- Resorts Condominiums International (RCI)
- Interval International (II)
- 7Across (formerly DAE or Dial an Exchange)
- RTX Exchange.
- SFX Preferred Resorts (formerly San Francisco Exchange)
- Trading Places International (TPI)
No, the timeshare has no value, because you don’t own anything in the normal sense of the word. It’s not like your regular home, which likely has some equity built up. In fact, a timeshare goes down in value from the moment you sign the contract. There are much better ways to invest your hard-earned money.
Does Marriott own RCI?
Marriott Vacations completes acquisition of ILG – rci-ventures.
Is 7Across part of RCI?
We’re part of Travel + Leisure Co., and our brands include: RCI, 7Across (formerly DAE), Love Home Swap, the Registry Collection, @Work International, and Alliance Reservations Network (ARN). Each one known for elevating the travel experience for our partners and their millions of members worldwide.
What happens if I don’t pay RCI membership?
Your RCI Weeks subscribing membership will be cancelled if you do not renew within 120 days after your membership period expires. If after the 120 days, you decide to Reactivate your RCI Weeks membership, there will be a $49USD charge to reinstate your account, which is in addition to your standard membership fee.
How much does a timeshare cost? The average cost of a timeshare is $22,942 per interval, according to 2019 data from the American Resort Development Association (ARDA). Annual maintenance runs $1,000, on average, but can vary based on the size of the timeshare, ARDA reports.
How long do RCI points last?
Any Extended Points will expire at the end of the third Use Year. Your Use Year is the recurring 12-month period on which your RCI® subscribing membership is based. A Use Year always starts at the beginning of the month following the set-up of your account and ends 12 months later.