- 1 Is there a stash box in the Whitespring bunker?
- 2 Where are the bed plans in Fallout 76?
- 3 Where can I buy stuff in Whitespring bunker?
- 4 How do I get in the Whitespring bunker?
- 5 Can you increase your stash size in Fallout 76?
- 6 How do I complete I am death?
- 7 How do I build a metal building in Fallout 76?
- 8 Where is Sam Blackwell’s bunker?
- 9 How do I start Bunker Buster?
- 10 Where is the keycard for The Whitespring bunker?
- 11 Is Fallout 76 any good now?
- 12 Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
- 13 Can you join both the enclave and brotherhood in Fallout 76?
Is there a stash box in the Whitespring bunker?
The Stash Box is located just outside the Whitespring Station located in Savage Divide Zone B.
Where are the bed plans in Fallout 76?
Location. Sold by Pendleton at the Whitespring Resort.
Where can I buy stuff in Whitespring bunker?
Weapons and armor
- Plasma gun – Can be purchased from the bunker’s armory.
- Enclave officer uniform – Can be purchased from the bunker’s armory.
- Enclave plasma gun – Can be purchased from the bunker’s production wing.
- Forest / Urban Scout armor – Can be purchased from the bunker’s production wing.
How do I get in the Whitespring bunker?
The Whitespring Bunker is a bunker located in the Savage Divide area of Appalachia. It is located to the south of the Whitespring Resort and the Whitespring Service entrance. The only way to gain access to the main bunker is to complete the quest Bunker Buster.
Can you increase your stash size in Fallout 76?
Fallout 76 January 2021 Update Preview Stash Increase – We’re currently planning to increase the Stash limit by 50%, to a maximum of 1,200 pounds.
How do I complete I am death?
Launching a Nuke If you fail to collect all 8 code pieces before a week, you will have to re-collect any codes that have expired. When you collect all the necessary pieces and launch the nuke, you will complete the quest I am Become Death and finish the Enclave story line.
How do I build a metal building in Fallout 76?
Metal building plans are sold by many vendors throughout the Fallout 76 map of Appalachia, but two vendors in particular are known to have these plans regularly. When looking for this item, your best bet will be to visit a vendor bot in the Watoga shopping plaza.
Where is Sam Blackwell’s bunker?
Find Sam Blackwell’s bunker. Find “Sam Blackwell’s Bunker,” on the east side of the map (in the “Abandoned Waste Dump”). The dump can be found east of Route 65 in the Mire. After reaching the elevator to the bunker, interact with the control panel.
How do I start Bunker Buster?
How to start Bunker Buster in Fallout 76
- The location you are looking for is on the left side.
- Investigate the nest and pick up the Bypass Holotape.
- You’re not done yet.
- Squeeze through, and you’ll find a corpse of an ‘Agent’.
- Pick it up, and the Bunker Buster mission will begin.
Where is the keycard for The Whitespring bunker?
An access keycard can be obtained from Sam Blackwell’s bunker as part of Bunker Buster. See the article for details. Without the access card, the player can only enter the outermost room.
Is Fallout 76 any good now?
Fallout 76 is certainly worth the price of admission, which is quite low these days, depending on where you shop. The later game starts to feel like a grind, but you can still get a good 30-40 hours of great gameplay and story before the looting and Daily Ops challenges start to wear thin.
Is the enclave in Fallout 1?
No, the Enclave had not been written until Fallout 2.
Can you join both the enclave and brotherhood in Fallout 76?
While in Fallout 4 you decided whether to side with the Minutemen, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Railroad, or the Institute, in Fallout 76 you can actually join all of the available factions – after all, there’s nobody around to call you out for your betrayals.