- 1 Do all Sandals Resorts have butler service?
- 2 How much is butler service at Sandals?
- 3 Do you tip butlers at Sandals Resorts?
- 4 Which Sandals resorts have a lazy river?
- 5 How much should I tip the butler at Sandals?
- 6 Is butler service at beaches worth it?
- 7 What can you ask a butler to do?
- 8 How much should I tip my butler?
- 9 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 10 How much do sandals over the water villas cost?
- 11 Are sandals employees paid well?
- 12 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 13 What is the least expensive Sandals Resort?
- 14 Which sandals has the best food?
- 15 Which Sandals Resort has the best beach?
Do all Sandals Resorts have butler service?
1. The Best Rooms are Butler Rooms. Firstly, it may not be clear on the website but generally speaking, the best rooms at all Sandals Resorts are Butler Service rooms. Therefore the higher the category of room, the better the room location, size, and amenities.
How much is butler service at Sandals?
At Sandals and Beaches Resorts tips are not allowed but butlers are the exception to that rule and most guests find $20-40 day an appropriate amount. Guests making extensive use of butler services may consider a higher amount and guests that rarely interact with the butler may be comfortable with a nominal tip.
Do you tip butlers at Sandals Resorts?
You’ll be happy to know that except for butlers; tipping is included, and you won’t need to shell out any money for tips while on vacation. The resort handles the tipping, and you’re free to enjoy your vacay.
Which Sandals resorts have a lazy river?
Sandals Halcyon Beach in Saint Lucia It was recently renovated and is a great quiet spot to kick back, sip on your cocktail and read a book. Picture: Paradise Pool at Sandals Halcyon Beach in Saint Lucia. Guests love the lazy river and watersports available at this resort.
How much should I tip the butler at Sandals?
In all our years of using butler services at Sandals, we have NEVER been disappointed. All this being said, we tip our butlers $25.00 per day EACH.
Is butler service at beaches worth it?
Having a butler to cater your every whim sounds like a dream, and when booking your Sandals or Beaches vacation, it’s a great way to elevate your resort stay. So worth it and a great way to vacation like royalty.
What can you ask a butler to do?
During your stay, here are several things to consider asking them to do:
- Make all your dining reservations in advance.
- Schedule any excursions off property.
- Service you at the beach with your favorite beverages.
- Arrange for special spa treatment or romantic dinner.
- Clean or shine shoes.
- Iron your clothes.
How much should I tip my butler?
Tipping a Hotel Butler It is considered standard to tip a butler who provides good service 5 percent of the room rate. For example, if you stay at a place that costs $250 per night for four nights, the total room rate would be $1,000, and the butler’s share would be $50.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
How much do sandals over the water villas cost?
The normal rooms at these Sandals resorts start at around US$500 per night for two people with everything included, and the overwater bungalows start at around US$2,200 per night.
Are sandals employees paid well?
Sandals Resorts Salary FAQs Sandals Resorts employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.8/5 stars. The highest-paying job at Sandals Resorts is a Business Development Manager with a salary of $60,741 per year.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
What is the least expensive Sandals Resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Which sandals has the best food?
Why is Sandals Grande St. Lucia our #1 pick for the Best Sandals Resort?
- This is a recurring theme and a testament to Sandals as a whole but it’s the people who work at Sandals Grande St.
- The food is excellent and there are twelve restaurants to choose from including our favorite “The Jerk Shack”.
Which Sandals Resort has the best beach?
Sandals Grande Antigua –When considering which Sandals Resort has the best beach Sandals Grande Antigua has to be at the top of any best beach list. Antigua as an island boasts 365 beaches (one for each day of the year) and Dickenson Bay offers powder white sand beaches with clear, turquoise water.