- 1 Do you have to wear a mask at Secrets Resorts?
- 2 Do you tip at Secrets all-inclusive resorts?
- 3 What is the minimum age at Secrets Resorts?
- 4 Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
- 5 Is Secrets Maroma Beach Safe?
- 6 Has anyone died at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana?
- 7 Is 100 pesos a good tip?
- 8 What should you not do at an all-inclusive resort?
- 9 How much cash should I bring to an all-inclusive resort?
- 10 Are Secrets Resorts for couples only?
- 11 What’s included in Secrets Resorts?
- 12 What does it mean when a resort is adults only?
- 13 What is best optional resort clothing?
- 14 Is Couples Swept Away clothing optional?
Do you have to wear a mask at Secrets Resorts?
The Secrets Spa by Pevonia facilities were thoroughly sanitized, and the staff made sure to follow all guidelines. All towels, robes, and slippers were individually bagged and tagged as sanitized. Technicians are also required to wear masks during treatments.
Do you tip at Secrets all-inclusive resorts?
Tipping is optional, but we found that we tipped a lot due to the excellent service! over a year ago.
What is the minimum age at Secrets Resorts?
18 years old is the minimum age permitted at Secrets Resorts.
Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
Cancun’s Hotels for Adults: From Lavish Luxury to Seductive Sanctuaries. Puerto Morelos, a small fishing village located 25 minutes south of Cancun boasts Excellence Riviera Cancun, Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa and two Desire resorts (clothing optional) for adults and couples.
Is Secrets Maroma Beach Safe?
The resort has security, and medical staff. As long as you stay on property, and there is really no reason to leave, you will not only feel safe, but pampered! We have been to Secrets Maroma 3 times and other Playa del Carmen resorts at least three other times.
Has anyone died at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana?
Another 30 incidents were reported by guests staying at Hotel Riu Republica and 29 at the Iberostar Punta Cana and 17 at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana among others. Seven tourists have died in the Dominican Republic over the past year and most of the deaths were linked to beverages they had at their hotels.
Is 100 pesos a good tip?
For a day-tour, or one that only lasts a few hours, it is appropriate to tip your guide 10 percent to 20 percent of the total cost of the tour. For multi-day group tours, tip the tour leader a minimum of 60 to 100 pesos per day. If you have a driver in addition to a tour guide, you should tip them 40 pesos per day.
What should you not do at an all-inclusive resort?
Here are 15 things you should avoid doing while at an all-inclusive resort.
- Don’t Venture Out Of The Resort Alone.
- Avoid Eating The Soup.
- Don’t Do The Same Activities Everyday.
- Don’t Drink The Complimentary ‘Welcome’ Juice Offered At The Lobby.
- Avoid The Crowds.
- Don’t Eat At The Buffet The Entire Time.
How much cash should I bring to an all-inclusive resort?
Include the cost of tips in your travel budget, and just consider them part of your trip. Generally speaking, USD is preferred, so just bring a stack of ones with you for meals, drinks, and housekeeping. I find that bringing $100-$200 for a week is usually plenty.
Are Secrets Resorts for couples only?
The all-inclusive, adults-only romantic retreats offers Unlimited-Luxury® with world-class amenities, including limitless premium drinks, 24-hour room service, exquisite spas, gourmet dining options, endless daytime activities, and nightly live entertainment.
What’s included in Secrets Resorts?
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required.
- Unlimited beer, wine and international and domestic top-shelf spirits.
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks.
- 24-hour room and concierge services*
- Pool and beach wait service.
What does it mean when a resort is adults only?
What do you mean by the term Adults Only Resort? ‘Adults Only’ is exclusively for adults (aged 16 years and over).
What is best optional resort clothing?
6 Best Clothing-Optional Resorts in the World
- The Natural – Curacao, Caribbean. Credit: thenaturalcuracao.com.
- Hedonism II – Negril, Jamaica.
- Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort – Cancun, Mexico.
- Cypress Cove Resort – Kissimmee, Florida.
- Sunland Holiday Village – South Australia.
- Hidden Beach Resort – Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Is Couples Swept Away clothing optional?
Couples Swept Away does not have a clothing optional or Nude Beach. Romance Rewards members can visit nearby Couples Resorts (Couples Swept Away / Couples Negril) and (Couples Sans Souci / Couples Tower Isle) using the “Trading Places” pass.