- 1 How do you hit straight in Wii Sports Resort Golf?
- 2 How do you get a strike every time in Wii Sports Resort?
- 3 Is Wii Sports Resort a good game?
- 4 What happens when you get all stamps Wii Sports Resort?
- 5 How do you cheat on Wii Sports golf?
- 6 How do you hit a homerun every time on Wii Sports?
- 7 How do you get 100 pin bowling on Wii Sports?
- 8 Does the pro ball in Wii bowling do anything?
- 9 How do you get a secret strike in 100 pin bowling?
- 10 What is the best game on Wii Sports Resort?
- 11 Is Wii Sports Resort better than Wii Sports?
- 12 How do you unlock everything on Wii Sports Resort?
- 13 What are the stamps for in Wii Sports Resort?
- 14 How do you get more golf courses in Wii Sports?
- 15 Does WIIU have Wii Sports?
How do you hit straight in Wii Sports Resort Golf?
You want to keep your swing as straight as possible, from back to front, or else you’ll add slice to the ball. You can see how straight your shot is after you hit it by looking at the speed meter in the lower left — it will bend in the direction of your slice if there is any.
How do you get a strike every time in Wii Sports Resort?
Hold and swing the wii remote as instructed. Do not release the button. Before doing so, swing it back, and then swing it forward again, and then release the button. This makes the shot straighter, and usually results in you getting a strike.
Is Wii Sports Resort a good game?
Wii Sports Resort is a really good follow-up to the game that started Nintendo’s industry shift. It’s absolutely a better design than the original pack-in with a much larger stack of sports-inspired Wii games. Not every game is a winner, however, and a few games that hold promise don’t quite meet their potential.
What happens when you get all stamps Wii Sports Resort?
Stamps are accomplishments that the player can earn in Wii Sports Resort. Some stamps give secret rewards. Every time the player gets a stamp a congratulations message is sent to the Wii message board. All stamps can be collected in single-player mode.
How do you cheat on Wii Sports golf?
Immediate Pro There’s a way to become classified a “PRO” in golf without even playing one round. When you type in your name in the Mii settings page before you play Wii golf, simply type the word PRO after your name. After submitting this, hold down the 1 & 2 buttons while you select which game you want.
How do you hit a homerun every time on Wii Sports?
Hold the bat high and behind you as far as it gets. Holding it high will allow you a larger swing and so the more power you will be able to get into it. However holding the Wii remote low and hitting up will allow you to hit the ball higher, and so increase your chance of a home run.
How do you get 100 pin bowling on Wii Sports?
- Super Strike: Knock all 100 pins down with one huge strike.
- Split Spare: Complete a spare after getting a split on your first throw.
- Off the Wall: Hit the gutter guard once and then get a strike.
- Secret Strike: Word is, there’s a somewhat unusual way to get a strike.
Does the pro ball in Wii bowling do anything?
You can earn skill points from playing bowling. After getting 1,000 skill points, you are awared “pro”. In “pro”, the only difference is that the AI is tougher.
How do you get a secret strike in 100 pin bowling?
Secret Strike In Bowling, during a 100-Pin Game, move your character all the way to the left or right (by using left or right on the d-pad), and roll a ball all the way down the gutter guard without it falling off. If it works, there will be a muted explosion sound, and all the pins will miraculously fall over.
What is the best game on Wii Sports Resort?
Best Wii Sports Resort Events
- 1 Swordplay. I love playing this mode!
- 2 Basketball. Would’ve been my favorite if the controls weren’t so messed up.
- 3 Air Sports. I’m saying Island Flyover because of the endless hours of fun I had flying the plane into the volcano.
- 4 Bowling.
- 5 Golf.
- 6 Archery.
- 7 Cycling.
- 8 Table Tennis.
Is Wii Sports Resort better than Wii Sports?
Wii Sports Resort was a nice attempt at a second game, but sometimes quality is better than quantity. While Wii Sports may have sold better, Wii Sports Resort was far superior (in my opinion). Localizing all of the sport activities was a smart decision.
How do you unlock everything on Wii Sports Resort?
There are three unlock able courses you may unlock via your overall event point score or just playing the game:
- Slalom Course Marina – Get 350-400 overall event points (or play 5 times)
- Slalom Course Cavern – Get 650-700 overall event points (or play 10 times)
What are the stamps for in Wii Sports Resort?
If you perform a specific action in Wii Sports Resort or Wii Sports Club, you’ll earn a stamp as a reward. While they don’t come with new unlocks, currencies, etc., they still signify that the player has done well in that particular sport.
How do you get more golf courses in Wii Sports?
Select the Wii Shop Channel by pointing at it with your Wii remote and clicking the “A” button. Expand the search function and search for “Wii Sports Golf ” or a similar phrase that will locate downloadable courses for Wii Sports. Choose a course or set of courses.
Does WIIU have Wii Sports?
Play your favorite Wii Sports™ games on the Wii U console! With Wii Sports Club, you can now take the competition online* with tennis, bowling, golf, baseball and boxing. Each sport uses Wii MotionPlus™ technology to give you more control.