- 1 What does Sandos All Inclusive include?
- 2 Does Sandos Caracol have WIFI?
- 3 Are Sandos Resorts Good?
- 4 How safe is Cancun?
- 5 Does Sandos Cancun offer Covid testing?
- 6 How safe is Playa del Carmen?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Playa del Carmen?
- 8 Which Sandos is the best?
- 9 Is Sandos Playacar good for families?
- 10 Does Sandos Playacar have a nightclub?
- 11 What should I avoid in Cancun?
- 12 What area of Cancun should I stay in?
- 13 Do I need a passport to go to Cancun?
What does Sandos All Inclusive include?
Unlimited food and drinks. Non-motorized sports. Snorkeling equipment (half hour a day)
Does Sandos Caracol have WIFI?
If you go on the Sandos Caracol Website. Scroll all the way to the bottom and it will show what each level of rooms come with. The Standard Rooms do not have wifi included but if you move up to the eco rooms and above then they come with wifi.
Are Sandos Resorts Good?
A total of 20926 have reviewed the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort, giving it a rating of 4.5, on a scale of 1-5. Accommodations are spread throughout four zones: Beach Section, Select Club Adults Only, Family Section and the Royal Elite Haciendas.
How safe is Cancun?
Cancun is a safe town to visit – locals are friendly and crime rates are very low compared to other cities in Mexico. While most people never run into any trouble, there are several troublesome areas close to Cancun.
Does Sandos Cancun offer Covid testing?
Yes of course. We offer testing services for Covid-19 detection at the hotel for the convenience of our guests. However, guests can also choose the center of their preference.
How safe is Playa del Carmen?
Playa del Carmen is a generally safe destination for solo visitors, though they should exercise caution as petty crime and scams have been known to occur in Mexico. Tips for solo travelers include sticking to main tourist centers, staying in hostels, and not walking alone at night.
What is the best month to go to Playa del Carmen?
The best time to visit Playa del Carmen is between April and May, when there are fewer people along the shore. Day temperatures hover between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, dropping slightly in the evenings. From October to March, the climate is generally dry and slightly warm.
Which Sandos is the best?
Which resort is best for your summer vacation?
- Sandos Playacar Beach Experience Resort. For fun-loving vacationers!
- Sandos Caracol Eco Experience Resort. For nature-lovers!
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort. For foodies and luxury travelers!
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos. For explorers!
Is Sandos Playacar good for families?
In general, an all-inclusive vacation at the Sandos Playacar Resort & Spa is a great deal. For families, especially, all-inclusive resorts such as this one make ultra-convenient vacations, too.
Does Sandos Playacar have a nightclub?
La Misión Nightclub Exclusively for guests 18 and up, our nightclub lets you dance and party right here at the resort.
What should I avoid in Cancun?
10 Things You Definitely Should Not Do in Cancún
- Don’t JUST Stay in the Hotel Zone.
- Don’t Lose Your Resort Bracelet.
- Don’t Only Stay in Cancún.
- Don’t Eat at Señor Frog’s.
- Don’t Go at Spring Break.
- Don’t Visit in the Summer.
- Don’t Rent a Car.
- Don’t Skip the Street Food.
What area of Cancun should I stay in?
Zona Hotelera (Punta Cancun) Bustling with life 24/7, Zona Hotelera is the city’s most popular tourist destination and perhaps, the best area to stay in Cancun; as such, you’ll find a ton of affordable hotels with breathtaking sea views, numerous tourist activities, family-friendly fun, and incredible nightlife!
Do I need a passport to go to Cancun?
All Americans traveling to Cancun must have a valid U.S. passport when flying into Mexico, available through the U.S. State Department (travel.state.gov). A passport or passport card is accepted for travelers driving from the United States to Cancun or for those arriving by cruise ship or other watercraft.