- 1 Can non DVC members buy DVC merchandise?
- 2 When can non DVC members book villas?
- 3 Can non DVC members stay at Old Key West?
- 4 Do you have to be a DVC member to stay at Hilton Head?
- 5 Do DVC members get a discount at the Disney store?
- 6 What is the discount code for DVC members?
- 7 How far in advance can you book DVC?
- 8 How far in advance can you book Disney hotels online?
- 9 Which bus stop is first at Old Key West?
- 10 How does Disney’s Vacation Club work?
- 11 Can you walk to Epcot from Old Key West?
- 12 Which is better Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach?
- 13 Does Disney Hilton Head have beach access?
- 14 Can you fish at Disney Hilton Head?
Can non DVC members buy DVC merchandise?
Can you purchase DVC merch, such as a sticker, if you are not a DVC member? Yup. Other than the DVC members-only pins (and maybe one or two more items), all the other DVC merchandise can be purchased by anyone. They certainly do not check for DVC memberships when you buy those.
When can non DVC members book villas?
If you want to book a deluxe villa at a Disney Vacation Club property, the general rule of thumb is you can book 11 months before your vacation. You would call the regular Disney Resort Reservations phone number, which is 407-939-1936.
Can non DVC members stay at Old Key West?
Disney’s Old Key West Resort (OKW) is a Disney Vacation Club Resort with villa style accommodations. It’s themed after Key West, Florida with a tropical, laid back feel. Wait – I am not a DVC Member. Anyone can stay at a DVC Resort or in a DVC Villa Room as long as there is space available.
Do you have to be a DVC member to stay at Hilton Head?
Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is a DVC (Disney Vacation Club) Resort. But anybody can book a room. You don’t have to be a DVC member to book your stay, just visit Disney’s Hilton Head page.
Do DVC members get a discount at the Disney store?
shopDisney does not currently offer a Disney Vacation Club member discount.
What is the discount code for DVC members?
A valid Disney Vacation Club Member ID is required at the time of purchase to receive the discount. This offer is now also available for items purchased via shopDisney.com. Members can use code “ DVC30 ” when logged in at checkout to receive 30% off!
How far in advance can you book DVC?
Your booking window gives you the ability to make reservations up to 11 months in advance of your Check-In date at your Home Resort, and 7 months in advance of your Check-In date at all other Disney Vacation Club Resorts.
How far in advance can you book Disney hotels online?
You can book a room-only Disney world hotel reservation up to 499 days ahead of time.
Which bus stop is first at Old Key West?
Guests who wish to be on the main road should ask for Peninsular Road, which is generally the first bus stop at Old Key West. Those with a car should try to avoid building 20 on Miller’s Road and building 55 on South Point Road.
How does Disney’s Vacation Club work?
Here’s how it works:
- Receive a yearly allotment of Vacation Points — based on the size of the real estate interest you purchase.
- Use your Vacation Points to book vacation accommodations.
- Enjoy the freedom to choose when, where and how often you vacation — with no blockout dates at Disney Vacation Club Resorts*
Can you walk to Epcot from Old Key West?
We are staying at old key west can you walk to epcot from this resort.” The only Disney resorts that have walking access to EPCOT are the Yacht and Beach Club and the Boardwalk resorts. (Swan and Dolphin as well). For all other locations you will need to drive or take the Disney transportation buses.
Which is better Hilton Head or Myrtle Beach?
In short, Hilton Head is a much more upscale place than Myrtle Beach. It doesn’t have the ‘in your face’ commercialism that you would find in places like Daytona and Cocoa Beach. Both have their pros and cons. If you have teenagers, they will enjoy Myrtle Beach more.
Does Disney Hilton Head have beach access?
Hilton Head has a beautiful beach, but Disney’s resort is inland. The Beach House has direct access to the beach, its own pool, a snack bar, restrooms and changing areas, and a nice club room inside with air conditioning for anyone who wants to get out of the heat.
Can you fish at Disney Hilton Head?
Although the hotel overlooks Broad Creek, and there’s a fishing pier for those looking to cast a line, it is more than a mile from the hotel’s Beach House with beach access.