- 1 Are there beaches near Bangkok?
- 2 Where should I stay on a beach holiday in Thailand?
- 3 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 4 Does Thailand have resorts?
- 5 Does Bangkok have nice beaches?
- 6 Which is better to visit Phuket or Bangkok?
- 7 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 8 What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
- 9 Are there sharks in Thailand beaches?
- 10 Is Phuket better than Koh Samui?
- 11 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 12 Can you swim in Thailand beaches?
- 13 Where did the Kardashians stay in Thailand?
- 14 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 15 What is the best time to go to Thailand?
Are there beaches near Bangkok?
Under two hours away from Bangkok, Pattaya is the closest large beach to the Thai capital and a popular destination for both locals and tourists. While Hua Hin and Cha-Am offer plenty of quiet solitude on the sand, Pattaya is all about action.
Where should I stay on a beach holiday in Thailand?
Phuket is a tropical, forested island off Thailand’s southern coast, in the Andaman Sea. Known worldwide as a tropical paradise, Phuket is definitely a great place to stay in Thailand for beaches and luxury resorts.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
12 Top-Rated Beaches in Thailand
- Railay Beach. Railay Beach.
- Nai Harn Beach, Phuket. Nai Harn Beach, Phuket.
- Haad Rin, Koh Phangan. Haad Rin, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province. Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi Province.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Pattaya Beach.
- Chaweng Noi Beach, Koh Samui.
- Freedom Beach, Phuket.
Does Thailand have resorts?
With hundreds of beautiful tropical islands, Thailand has no shortage of fine beach resorts. Most of the luxury beach resorts can be found on the islands of Koh Samui and Phuket.
Does Bangkok have nice beaches?
If you need a quick dose of sun, Ko Larn, which lies just offshore of Pattaya, is a great bet, with plenty of white sand and beautiful water. Bang Saen is Bangkok’s nearest beach, popular with Thais. For solitude seekers, Ban Krut on the mainland is an excellent choice.
Which is better to visit Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Thailand
- Sam Phan Bok.
- Tham Lot Cave.
- Aow Kao Kwai. Natural Feature.
- Khao Ngon Nak. Natural Feature.
- Koh Nangyuan Viewpoint. Natural Feature.
- Elephant Nature Park. Natural Feature, Park.
- Phanom Rung Historical Park. Park, Hindu Temple.
- Mor Hin Khao. Natural Feature.
Are there sharks in Thailand beaches?
Danger from sharks in Thailand The world’s most dangerous shark, the white shark, does not exist in Thailand! Of the more than 400 species of sharks worldwide, only 5 species are potentially dangerous to humans. Two of these species (bull shark and tiger shark) are found in Thailand, but sightings are extremely rare.
Is Phuket better than Koh Samui?
Both islands have some of the world’s most beautiful beaches so traveler’s choice will depend on their interests and what they want to get out of their holiday. For a social whirlwind or surfing, Phuket is the better choice. But for a relaxed holiday by the ocean or for snorkeling, Samui is the winner.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
Can you swim in Thailand beaches?
The clear warm waters are enticing, and are pretty safe for most of the year. The sea does contain dangerous creatures, such as sea snakes, lionfish, stonefish and jellyfish. However, it’s only really jellyfish that could concern swimmers, and these are not much of a problem on Thailand’s Andaman coast.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Thailand?
Read the Iniala Beach House, Natai Beach, Thailand hotel review on Telegraph Travel.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
What is the best time to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.