- 1 What hotels are part of RCI?
- 2 Where can I use my RCI timeshare?
- 3 What is the best RCI resort?
- 4 How many RCI resorts are there?
- 5 How does RCI membership work?
- 6 What is the best timeshare exchange?
- 7 What happens if I don’t pay RCI membership?
- 8 Are timeshares worth anything?
- 9 Can I use RCI without owning a timeshare?
- 10 Is RCI timeshare a good investment?
- 11 Is Atlantis part of RCI?
- 12 Which is better RCI or Interval International?
- 13 What happens if you stop paying timeshare maintenance fees?
- 14 Who is the biggest timeshare company?
What hotels are part of RCI?
- 24 North Hotel #RGI6. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 24 North Hotel – 3 Nights #RGI7. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 24 North Hotel – 5 Nights #RGI8. Key West, FL 33040, USA.
- 30 Bencoolen Hotel – 3 Nights #R007.
- 30 Bencoolen Hotel – 4 Nights #R008.
- 4 Seasons at Beech #6023.
- 4 Seasons at Desert Breezes #2512.
Together with an exchange fee, your points can be used to book exchange holidays at RCI-affiliated resorts or for RCI Points Partners products, including car hire, hotel stays, city breaks with flights, attraction tickets and more.
What is the best RCI resort?
Here are just a few of our experts’ favorite RCI Gold Crown resorts and what they offer:
- Windjammer Landing Villas Beach Resort & Spa. Castries, St.
- Boulder Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
- Hilton Club New York.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Kings’ Land Resort.
- Hacienda Tres Rios.
How many RCI resorts are there?
RCI (formerly Group RCI and, before that, Resort Condominiums International) is a timeshare exchange company with over 4,300 affiliated resorts in 110 countries.
How does RCI membership work?
RCI Weeks membership offers timeshare owners at RCI-affiliated resorts the opportunity to deposit their owned week(s) into our Exchange Holiday programme – and book another of the same value (or more weeks away at resorts of a lesser value), for an exchange fee, regardless of the size of the property, location or
Below are the largest and most well-known companies:
- Resorts Condominiums International (RCI)
- Interval International (II)
- 7Across (formerly DAE or Dial an Exchange)
- RTX Exchange.
- SFX Preferred Resorts (formerly San Francisco Exchange)
- Trading Places International (TPI)
What happens if I don’t pay RCI membership?
Your RCI Weeks subscribing membership will be cancelled if you do not renew within 120 days after your membership period expires. If after the 120 days, you decide to Reactivate your RCI Weeks membership, there will be a $49USD charge to reinstate your account, which is in addition to your standard membership fee.
No, the timeshare has no value, because you don’t own anything in the normal sense of the word. It’s not like your regular home, which likely has some equity built up. In fact, a timeshare goes down in value from the moment you sign the contract. There are much better ways to invest your hard-earned money.
I confirmed with RCI that anyone can have an RCI account even if you do not own a timeshare! There are many benefits to depositing a timeshare but having an RCI account will allow you access to RCI Extra Vacations. In order to Join RCI, the initial cost for a one year membership is $99.
A timeshare is not an investment. A timeshare is not an investment, it’s a vacation. It’s also an illiquid asset that is likely to lose value over time. Ultimately, timeshares are like swimming pools, if you buy one, do so because you love the idea of owning it, not because you expect to make a profit.
Is Atlantis part of RCI?
Atlantis is not thru RCI, it’s an Interval International resort.
Which is better RCI or Interval International?
Interval had 5 times the availability, but RCI was 40% cheaper. On the other hand, if you’ve got schedule flexibility, then RCI has a much better price. If you have dual exchange affiliations like we do, it’s definitely worth doing some comparison shopping!
If you stop paying it, the timeshare company will do whatever it takes to collect. They’ll make phone calls and send letters, then they’ll assign it over to (you guessed it) a collections company. If you still don’t pay, the situation sinks even further into foreclosure and possible legal action against you.
Wyndham Destinations bills itself as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, offering the opportunity to stay at more than 220 Wyndham-owned resorts across the United States and granting access to more than 4,300 affiliated resorts in 110 countries through timeshare exchange company RCI.