- 1 How much do you tip a Sandals driver?
- 2 Do you tip at all inclusive resorts?
- 3 How much do you tip a butler at Sandals Royal Plantation?
- 4 Is it customary to tip in St Lucia?
- 5 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 6 Are Sandals employees paid well?
- 7 Is 50 pesos a good tip?
- 8 What should you not do at an all-inclusive resort?
- 9 Is 200 pesos a good tip?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to book a Sandals vacation?
- 11 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 12 Which Sandals Resort has the best beach?
- 13 When should you not go to St Lucia?
- 14 Is St Lucia safe to walk around?
- 15 Can you use US dollars in St Lucia?
How much do you tip a Sandals driver?
While their is no set amount to tip I suggest the following. If you are only a few minutes away a dollar or two is fine. If the resort is an hour plus ride or longer drive I usually tip at least $5. If you hired a private driver you may choose to tip higher if you wish.
Do you tip at all inclusive resorts?
Do I Need to Tip at an All-Inclusive Resort? While tipping is a discretionary and optional gesture, at all-inclusive resorts in Mexico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and others, it is certainly encouraged.
How much do you tip a butler at Sandals Royal Plantation?
You tip the butlers at the end of the stay. Normal is about $15 – $20 U$ per butler per day ( so about $105 – $140 U$ each for the week ) depending on service. SRP is a bit different though whereas guests do tip the drink waiter staff who service the pools and beach.
Is it customary to tip in St Lucia?
Tipping in Saint Lucia is discretionary and should reflect the service you have received, however, a service charge of between 10 to 12% is recommended. In some restaurants, a service charge of 10% may be automatically added to your bill.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Are Sandals employees paid well?
Sandals Resorts Salary FAQs Sandals Resorts employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 3.8/5 stars. The highest-paying job at Sandals Resorts is a Business Development Manager with a salary of $60,741 per year.
Is 50 pesos a good tip?
Hotel. The Bellhop: 25 – 50 pesos is a standard tip for helping you to your room and with your luggage. The Concierge: Tipping 50 to 150 pesos for helpful recommendations is always appreciated. Housekeeping: A tip of 25 to 50 pesos a day for keeping your room tidy is appropriate.
What should you not do at an all-inclusive resort?
Here are 15 things you should avoid doing while at an all-inclusive resort.
- Don’t Venture Out Of The Resort Alone.
- Avoid Eating The Soup.
- Don’t Do The Same Activities Everyday.
- Don’t Drink The Complimentary ‘Welcome’ Juice Offered At The Lobby.
- Avoid The Crowds.
- Don’t Eat At The Buffet The Entire Time.
Is 200 pesos a good tip?
For a private tour, you should tip 200 pesos per day. If you have a driver in addition to a tour guide, you should tip them 40 pesos per day.
What is the cheapest way to book a Sandals vacation?
5 Ways to Plan a Budget-Friendly Trip With Sandals Resorts
- Book a Last-Minute Deal. If the holiday season leaves you feeling overwhelmed, it doesn’t matter where you go.
- Match a Lower Travel Price.
- Take Advantage of All-Inclusive.
- Look for Free Night Promotions.
- Be Flexible With Your Dates.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
Which Sandals Resort has the best beach?
Sandals Grande Antigua –When considering which Sandals Resort has the best beach Sandals Grande Antigua has to be at the top of any best beach list. Antigua as an island boasts 365 beaches (one for each day of the year) and Dickenson Bay offers powder white sand beaches with clear, turquoise water.
When should you not go to St Lucia?
September is the worst month of the year for the Caribbean hurricane season, and it is one of the two worst months to visit St. Lucia. The average rainfall jumps to eight inches. Tourism reaches the lowest point of the year.
Is St Lucia safe to walk around?
Re: St Lucia safe to walk around alone? It is very safe as long as you follow common sense (ie. do not walk down dark alleys late at night). Of course there is some crime and the odd incident as there is in every place.
Can you use US dollars in St Lucia?
The currency of Saint Lucia is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar. US currency is widely accepted on the island. There are currency exchange booths at the airport, and your hotel or resort might be able to exchange money at the front desk.