- 1 Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Bahamas?
- 2 Do I need a passport to go to Sandals Royal Caribbean?
- 3 What is the best Sandals resort for older couples?
- 4 Are Sandals Resorts LGBT friendly?
- 5 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Can I board a cruise ship without a passport?
- 8 Can you use a real ID for a cruise?
- 9 What is the least expensive Sandals Resort?
- 10 Which Sandals Resort is most romantic?
- 11 Do older couples go to Sandals Resorts?
- 12 Can non couples stay at Sandals?
- 13 Is Sandals the best all inclusive?
- 14 How do you get deals at Sandals Resorts?
Do you need a passport to go to Sandals Bahamas?
While The Bahamas is a visa-free destination, U.S. citizens are generally required to present a valid U.S. passport when traveling to The Bahamas, as well as proof of anticipated departure from The Bahamas.
Do I need a passport to go to Sandals Royal Caribbean?
All travelers will require a valid passport. Please check for any other necessary visa or documentation requirements. Get A Passport In As Little As 24 Hours!
What is the best Sandals resort for older couples?
If you’re a chic couple, then you may venture for the busy nightlife at Sandals Ochi Beach Club and Sandals Royal Caribbean, but if you long for a quiet, romantic oasis, then Sandals Antigua or Sandals Royal Plantation may be your perfect match.
Are Sandals Resorts LGBT friendly?
Sandals Strengthens Image as LGBT-Welcoming Company With Recent Proposal. Sandals Resorts International has made strides over the years to improve its messaging to the LGBT market, even changing its mission statement back in 2004 from “Couples only” to “Sandals Resorts warmly welcomes all adult couples.”
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Can I board a cruise ship without a passport?
If you choose to travel without a passport, you still need to show a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license) and proof of citizenship (a certified copy of your birth certificate or similar documentation) to get back into the U.S. after your trip.
Can you use a real ID for a cruise?
Can I Go on a Cruise With a Real ID? A Real ID is an upgraded, more secure driver’s license that’s required for domestic flights as of October 1, 2021. Even if you have a Real ID, you’ll still need to bring a birth certificate or other proof of citizenship for a closed-loop cruise.
What is the least expensive Sandals Resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Which Sandals Resort is most romantic?
Voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort” year after year, adults-only Sandals Grande Antigua is located on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay.
Do older couples go to Sandals Resorts?
Sandals resorts are perfect for couples of all ages, especially those celebrating a wedding, honeymoon, or anniversary. Resorts like Sandals Grande Antigua, Sandals Royal Plantation, and Sandals Halcyon Beach tend to attract a more mature crowd, while Sandals Grande St.
Can non couples stay at Sandals?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Is Sandals the best all inclusive?
It is no surprise Sandals Resorts ranked consistently as some of the best all -inclusive resorts across the world over the last decade. They include most of your activities, food, and drinks which makes your vacation effortless. They even often have private beaches just for guests!
How do you get deals at Sandals Resorts?
How to get the best deal on your Sandals or Beaches vacation
- Book as Far in Advance as Possible.
- Be Flexible on Your Travel Dates.
- Utilize Sandals Free Night Promotions.
- Police, Military, Department of Defense & Firefighters Sandals Discounts.
- Free Anniversary Night promotion.
- Purchase Travel Insurance.