- 1 What is the least expensive Secrets resort?
- 2 Does Secrets Resort price match?
- 3 What is special about Secrets Resorts?
- 4 Do you tip at Secrets all-inclusive resorts?
- 5 Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
- 6 What is better secrets or sandals?
- 7 Is Secrets resort only for couples?
- 8 Can you upgrade to preferred club at secrets?
- 9 What’s included in Secrets Resorts?
- 10 Is secrets preferred club worth the money?
- 11 Which is the newest Secrets resort?
- 12 Which is better Excellence or Secrets Resorts?
- 13 Is 100 pesos a good tip?
- 14 What should you not do at an all-inclusive resort?
- 15 How much cash should I bring to an all-inclusive resort?
What is the least expensive Secrets resort?
Secrets Resorts – Most Affordable:
- Secrets St James starts at $1089 per person.
- Secrets Wild Orchid starts at $1123 per person.
- Secrets Riviera Cancun starts at $1142 per person.
- Secrets Cap Cana starts at $1162 per person.
- Secrets Akumal starts at $1219 per person.
- Secrets St Martin starts at $1469 per person.
Does Secrets Resort price match?
Discounts are not combinable with Best Price Guarantee, UVC Price Match Guarantee, reduced Group Rates, Travel and Master Agent Rates, or other discounts and coupons. The discounts may be removed at any time and may be limited by room category.
What is special about Secrets Resorts?
Unique Features That means you’ll dive into a world of 24-hour room and concierge services, reservation-free gourmet restaurants and lounges serving top-shelf spirits, nonstop daytime activities and evening entertainment, pool and beach wait service, Free WiFi, and more.
Do you tip at Secrets all-inclusive resorts?
Tipping is optional, but we found that we tipped a lot due to the excellent service! over a year ago.
Is Secrets resort clothing optional?
Cancun’s Hotels for Adults: From Lavish Luxury to Seductive Sanctuaries. Puerto Morelos, a small fishing village located 25 minutes south of Cancun boasts Excellence Riviera Cancun, Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa and two Desire resorts (clothing optional) for adults and couples.
What is better secrets or sandals?
If you want to live a unique experience and you don’t have children you should go to Sandals, because they offer the best activities and have often great discounts. On the other hand, if you have children would be best you and your family to either beaches resorts ( which is owned by Sandals) or secrets Resorts.
Is Secrets resort only for couples?
The all-inclusive, adults-only romantic retreats offers Unlimited-Luxury® with world-class amenities, including limitless premium drinks, 24-hour room service, exquisite spas, gourmet dining options, endless daytime activities, and nightly live entertainment.
Can you upgrade to preferred club at secrets?
Yes it is, but the cost depends upon the room category that you choose. Preferred rooms give you access to a preferred lounge as well as being closer to the ocean. Enjoy your trip!
What’s included in Secrets Resorts?
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required.
- Unlimited beer, wine and international and domestic top-shelf spirits.
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks.
- 24-hour room and concierge services*
- Pool and beach wait service.
Is secrets preferred club worth the money?
Preferred Club is an upgrade option available at all Secrets Resorts and while it is an additional cost, it’s well worth the value and in fairness, the price is rather reasonable.
Which is the newest Secrets resort?
The company will be opening its new Secrets Playa del Carmen Resort and Spa in the “heart of the Riviera Maya,” this year, according to its Web site. The 671-suite, adults-only, all-inclusive resort will be the 10th Secrets-branded resort in Mexico.
Which is better Excellence or Secrets Resorts?
Secrets has 1 main pool and an infinity pool. We did not use either but opted for the beach. Excellence hotels have a much nicer pool set up with lazy rivers and we found the grounds prettier. There are also more restaurants at the Excellence resorts.
Is 100 pesos a good tip?
For a day-tour, or one that only lasts a few hours, it is appropriate to tip your guide 10 percent to 20 percent of the total cost of the tour. For multi-day group tours, tip the tour leader a minimum of 60 to 100 pesos per day. If you have a driver in addition to a tour guide, you should tip them 40 pesos per day.
What should you not do at an all-inclusive resort?
Here are 15 things you should avoid doing while at an all-inclusive resort.
- Don’t Venture Out Of The Resort Alone.
- Avoid Eating The Soup.
- Don’t Do The Same Activities Everyday.
- Don’t Drink The Complimentary ‘Welcome’ Juice Offered At The Lobby.
- Avoid The Crowds.
- Don’t Eat At The Buffet The Entire Time.
How much cash should I bring to an all-inclusive resort?
Include the cost of tips in your travel budget, and just consider them part of your trip. Generally speaking, USD is preferred, so just bring a stack of ones with you for meals, drinks, and housekeeping. I find that bringing $100-$200 for a week is usually plenty.