- 1 Can you smoke at Beaches Turks and Caicos?
- 2 What can I bring to the beach resort?
- 3 Can you smoke at Sandals?
- 4 Can you smoke at Sandals Ochi?
- 5 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 6 Do you tip at Beaches Resorts?
- 7 What should you bring to a resort?
- 8 What do you need in a resort?
- 9 What should I wear to the beach resort?
- 10 Can you go to Sandals as a single?
- 11 How much is a Sandals deposit?
- 12 Can I upgrade my room at Sandals?
- 13 Does Sandals Ochi have a private beach?
- 14 How much do you tip a butler at Sandals Ochi?
Can you smoke at Beaches Turks and Caicos?
Guests can only smoke outside. All restaurants, hotel rooms, and other indoor facilities at Beaches Resorts (and throughout Turks & Caicos) are smoke-free.
What can I bring to the beach resort?
A quick list of additional items to pack for a beach resort vacation:
- Dress shoes for à la carte restaurants.
- Beach flip flops or water shoes.
- Walking shoes/running shoes.
- At least two swimsuits.
- Beach and restaurant cover ups.
- Light sweater for cool, breezy evenings.
- Cloth tote bag or beach bag.
- Hygiene products.
Can you smoke at Sandals?
All Sandals Resorts in Jamaica have the same smoking policy, staying within the Jamaican laws. There is no smoking allowed in rooms, balconies, and common areas such as the beach, pool, etc. There are designated smoking areas on the resort.
Can you smoke at Sandals Ochi?
Hotel Description This smoke-free property features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 16 restaurants. Dine at the beachfront restaurant and relax with sun loungers.
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Do you tip at Beaches Resorts?
Tipping is included, with exception of the butlers. You won’t need to worry about tipping during your Beaches vacation as tipping is included in your all-inclusive package.
What should you bring to a resort?
How to Pack for an All-Inclusive Resort Vacation
- Cash. Credit cards are gold around these parts but it’s still a good idea to bring cash along when you travel, even on an all-inclusive vacation.
- A Portable Speaker.
- Insulated Cups and/or Koozies.
- A One-Size-Fits-All Bag.
- Toiletries & Medicine.
- Proper Clothing.
What do you need in a resort?
Clothing Checklist for an All Inclusive Resort
- Beach Cover Up. Swimsuits are obvious, but I usually bring at least one beach cover up.
- Evening Wear. For Women.
- Active Wear.
- A Rash Guard.
- The Right Hat.
- A Travel Jewelry Case.
- A Swimsuit Wet Bag.
What should I wear to the beach resort?
Beach Resort Evening Wear “Evening resort wear” is basically not swimwear, t-shirts or jeans. This is where you need a light dress. Put a flowy dress over a swim suit and you are ready for an evening out. Men can wear a button up short-sleeved shirt with some shorts and boat shoes.
Can you go to Sandals as a single?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
How much is a Sandals deposit?
(a) A minimum non-refundable deposit of $250 per room is required for all Sandals Resorts (excluding “Over-The-Water” suites/villas or bungalows), Beaches Negril and Beaches Ocho Rios reservations.
Can I upgrade my room at Sandals?
Room upgrades can be done though agents at 1-888-SANDALS or when you arrive to the resort. However, they are subject to availability. If the room you want to upgrade to is available, you would have to pay the difference.
Does Sandals Ochi have a private beach?
The Beach is private and you can swim at anytime.
How much do you tip a butler at Sandals Ochi?
In all our years of using butler services at Sandals, we have NEVER been disappointed. All this being said, we tip our butlers $25.00 per day EACH.