- 1 Is Sandals south coast couples only?
- 2 How old do you have to be to stay at a Sandals resort?
- 3 Which Sandals Resort is the most luxurious?
- 4 Are sandals adults only?
- 5 How much are sandals overwater bungalows?
- 6 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
- 7 How much is a day pass at Sandals?
- 8 How far in advance can you book a Sandals vacation?
- 9 Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
- 10 How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
- 11 Which Sandals Resort is most romantic?
- 12 Are Sandals resorts clothing optional?
- 13 Are Sandals resorts safe?
- 14 What does Sandals day pass include?
Is Sandals south coast couples only?
Sandals South Coast – ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only, Whitehouse, Westmoreland, Jamaica.
How old do you have to be to stay at a Sandals resort?
All Sandals Resorts are adult-only properties and guests must be 18 years or older.
Which Sandals Resort is the most luxurious?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Are sandals adults only?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
How much are sandals overwater bungalows?
The normal rooms at these Sandals resorts start at around US$500 per night for two people with everything included, and the overwater bungalows start at around US$2,200 per night.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.
How much is a day pass at Sandals?
There are only a certain number of day passes offered each day. The prices are from 10am to 6pm is $85 per person and from 6pm to 2am is $100 per person.
How far in advance can you book a Sandals vacation?
When couples use our “Free Sandals Honeymoon Planning Service“, one of the most frequent questions asked is: “When should I book my Sandals honeymoon?” The short answer is: To get the best price and the best rooms, we recommend that you book at least 1 year in advance.
Why is Sandals resorts so expensive?
8. Re: Why are Sandals so much more expensive than competition? IMO, Sandals is more expensive because they can be – they do a superb job of marketing their product and advertise aggressively. It is the first resort one thinks of when going to Jamaica for most people because they spend the most on marketing.
How much do you tip a butler at Sandals?
In all our years of using butler services at Sandals, we have NEVER been disappointed. All this being said, we tip our butlers $25.00 per day EACH.
Which Sandals Resort is most romantic?
Voted the “World’s Most Romantic Resort” year after year, adults-only Sandals Grande Antigua is located on Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay.
Are Sandals resorts clothing optional?
Generally speaking, the Sandals Jamaica Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay has a clothing-optional area set aside on its offshore island and you can be totally nude there. Not officially endorsed by the resort management top free for the women on the beaches is becoming more common at all of the Sandals.
Are Sandals resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
What does Sandals day pass include?
What’s Included: Passes come in three varieties: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., $105; 6 p.m. to 2 a.m., $105; and 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. (full-day pass), $210. Prices include access to all on-property entertainment, meals and drinks. Sandals is a couples’ resort for those 18 and older, so no children’s pricing is available.