- 1 How old do you have to be to go to Sandals Resorts?
- 2 Do Sandals hotels allow children?
- 3 Do you have to be 21 to go to a Sandals resort?
- 4 How old do you have to be to go to Sandals Montego Bay?
- 5 What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
- 6 Are Sandals Resorts safe?
- 7 Which sandals is the best resort?
- 8 Is Sandals Montego Bay kid friendly?
- 9 How many Sandals resorts are there?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to book a Sandals vacation?
- 11 Is room service free at Sandals?
- 12 Can non couples stay at Sandals?
- 13 Is sandals full of old people?
- 14 Do you tip at Sandals?
- 15 Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
How old do you have to be to go to Sandals Resorts?
Sandals Resorts are exclusively for guests 18 years and older.
Do Sandals hotels allow children?
Re: Has Sandal’s ever made exception to allow children? To stay at Sandals you have to be 18 yrs or older. Persons under 18 are allowed to attend weddings and the cutting of the cake, but not stay. I hope you are able to find another care giver for your daughter so you can enjoy your trip!
Do you have to be 21 to go to a Sandals resort?
Sandals is adults only 21 and up.
How old do you have to be to go to Sandals Montego Bay?
All Sandals Resorts are adult-only properties and guests must be 18 years or older.
What is the least expensive Sandals resort?
1) The least expensive Sandals resort is Sandals Ochi. Sandals Carlyle Inn is also very inexpensive but is very small in size and does not offer its own beach or spa. 2) Sandals discounts are usually greater the further you book in advance.
Are Sandals Resorts safe?
For nearly 40 years, Sandals has adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety protocol. Our resorts have always been scrupulously cleaned and sanitized every hour of every day.
Which sandals is the best resort?
Best Sandals Resort – Top 15 Ranked & Reviewed
- #1) Sandals Grande St.
- #2) Sandals Grande Antigua // St.
- #3) Sandals LaSource Grenada // Georgetown, Grenada.
- #4) Sandals South Coast // Whitehouse, Jamaica.
- #5) Sandals Emerald Bay // Exuma, Bahamas.
- #6) Sandals Royal Barbados // Oistins, Barbados.
Is Sandals Montego Bay kid friendly?
No. Sandals is adult couples only. Beaches resorts (Sandals sister resorts) are kid/family friendly. Sandals is adults only/couples only.
How many Sandals resorts are there?
There are 16 Luxury Included® Sandals Resorts located throughout the Caribbean including Jamaica, The Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados, Antigua, Saint Lucia and Curaçao. Each offers stunning beachfront settings, luxurious accommodations and the many features that make the Sandals Luxury Included® experience.
What is the cheapest way to book a Sandals vacation?
5 Ways to Plan a Budget-Friendly Trip With Sandals Resorts
- Book a Last-Minute Deal. If the holiday season leaves you feeling overwhelmed, it doesn’t matter where you go.
- Match a Lower Travel Price.
- Take Advantage of All-Inclusive.
- Look for Free Night Promotions.
- Be Flexible With Your Dates.
Is room service free at Sandals?
There is no free room service in standard rooms at Sandals. Room service comes free with all rooms, they have mini bars that will be stocked with what you want every day. You can order breakfast, lunch or dinner or just snacks.
Can non couples stay at Sandals?
Because we wanted to make your vacation as romantic and relaxing as possible, only couples may stay at Sandals. But we open our arms to welcome singles, friends, and families to our fabulous Beaches Resorts.
Is sandals full of old people?
At Sandals, we aim to provide our guests with everything they need to have an amazing holiday, regardless of age. You will absolutely have an amazing time and will meet couples of every age range, in Sandals Royal Plantation the average age is approximately from late thirties to early sixties. The group age will vary.
Do you tip at Sandals?
You’ll be happy to know that except for butlers; tipping is included, and you won’t need to shell out any money for tips while on vacation. The resort handles the tipping, and you’re free to enjoy your vacay.
Can you keep the robes at Sandals?
Robes in all rooms. Specially made Club Sandals room key. In-Room Culinary treat for late arrivals. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas.