- 1 How do you use resort in a sentence?
- 2 What is it called when you resort to something?
- 3 What is a resort owner?
- 4 Is it possible to live in a resort?
- 5 What is the use of resort?
- 6 What does resort to mean?
- 7 What is another word for last resort?
- 8 Does resort mean option?
- 9 What does Petty mean in English?
- 10 What are the advantages of being a resort owner?
- 11 What are the rewards of being a resort owner?
- 12 What are the disadvantages of all-inclusive?
- 13 What makes a property a resort?
- 14 How many days should you stay at an all inclusive resort?
- 15 Do people live at all inclusive resorts?
How do you use resort in a sentence?
Resort to sentence example
- Unlike you, I don’t need to resort to violence to win.
- Miss Franny would never resort to writing something like this.
- If he couldn’t win an argument any other way, he could always resort to demeaning dialog.
- Other attacks upon his authority were met with the same resort to force.
What is it called when you resort to something?
Synonyms for resort (to) consult, go (to), refer (to), turn (to)
What is a resort owner?
Resort Hotel Owner means the single legal owner of each Resort Hotel. Sample 2. Sample 3. Resort Hotel Owner means the single legal owner of each Resort Hotel.
Is it possible to live in a resort?
Resort living can be great, but it typically doesn’t come cheap. Resorts commonly attract people with money to spend, and home prices tend to reflect this.
What is the use of resort?
A resort (North American English) is a self-contained commercial establishment that tries to provide most of a vacationer’s wants, such as food, drink, lodging, sports, entertainment, and shopping, on the premises.
What does resort to mean?
: to do or use (something) especially because no other choices are possible He had to resort to asking his parents for money.
What is another word for last resort?
In this page you can discover 11 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for last-resort, like: last hope, last resource, pis-aller, dernier ressort, last expedient, recourse, resort, trump card, card up one’s sleeve, ace-in-the-hole and desperate remedy.
Does resort mean option?
to have recourse for use, help, or accomplishing something, often as a final available option or resource: to resort to war.
What does Petty mean in English?
1: having secondary rank or importance: minor, subordinate. 2: having little or no importance or significance. 3: marked by or reflective of narrow interests and sympathies: small-minded.
What are the advantages of being a resort owner?
Pros: Resort communities have a large array of amenities such as swimming pools and parks. For example, retirement resort communities may have clinics and extra nursing care, and golf communities will have golf courses. They can attract like-minded people willing to pay for certain privileges.
What are the rewards of being a resort owner?
For example, you can enjoy access to the resort fitness center and other owner privileges like priority reservations and discounts for dining and spa treatments. You can even take advantage of add-on amenities offered by the resort, like a private chef, butler services, and private fitness training.
What are the disadvantages of all-inclusive?
Disadvantages of All-Inclusive Resorts
- Extra Fees. All-inclusive resorts usually have a wide variety of activities, such as dance and cooking lessons or massage and spa services.
- Feeling Trapped.
- Bang for Your Buck.
What makes a property a resort?
A resort is a self-contained destination that can provide for all of your travel needs in one location. You can find food, drinks, entertainment, shopping, and other activities all without needing to leave the property.
How many days should you stay at an all inclusive resort?
7. Re: How many days to do an all inclusive for? 9 to 10 days is perfect..
Do people live at all inclusive resorts?
Aside from some other living expenses that we’ll talk about later, the nightly room rate all-inclusive resorts charge pretty much covers all of your living expenses. By retiring at an all-inclusive resort, I would never have to worry about utility bills, cable bills, rent, or groceries ever again.